IT'S OFFICIAL # I want you to give me the power...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
... to get rid of this growing anxiety :

Next week, I'll start my teacher job in a lyc?e. (pupils from 15 to... we never know actually).
It'll be the first time for me. The lyc?e is huge and is far from being a very good lyc?e.

I was very anxious while waiting for the results of my teaching diploma and now I'm anxious for the job itself !

I have good relationships with teenagers usually but I'm wondering if I'll be strict enough if some are a nuisance.

Please, interferencers, give me strength, give me the Teacher Power !

I was afraid this might be another "razor" thread from NBC

YOUR POWER IS GRANTED :bow: :D

Good luck MissMaCo!

I have coached that age group...not an easy task...but am I sure you will do a GREAT job!!!

you could streak :reject:

sned one away for me :up:
i always want to send someone away

he-man.jpg

I did it ! :hyper: I was very excited but it was great. I've already made 5 lessons and I think I have a good relationship with my students. In one class, I have 26 boys versus 6 girls !!! So we talked about Zidane this morning, but I will have to find other interesting subjects for the girls :cute: I established my own rules the first day and asked them if they were ready to follow them. They agreed. :yes: The rules were : no phones, no chewing gum, no caps, raise your hand before speaking, and please, don't sit down before I tell you. The last one was the one I feared most, i was sure, they wouldn't agree...
This morning, 8 am, they all entered the classroom. 4 of them sat down... looked around them and saw the other 27 standing up. So, they stood up. I didn't even say anything. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was necessary to get the silence. Then I asked them to sit down... It was my first success ! :hyper:
I really enjoy the lycée at the moment, I hope it will last. :)

Thanks all of you for your kind messages ! :hug:

Good vibes in I.O :up:

:happy:

Congrats MissMaCo!

The first day is always one of the hardest.

Goo luck with the teenage boys...they can be a real pain in the rear (even as a few of us have seen here at Interference.com in the last few days) :D

Back
Top Bottom