Its Official - I take my bra off in work - a LOT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Yes, Im serious!

If I've been runnin about at lunchtime, or get too warm and sticky at any time, I slip...no, I feckin PULL it off ala Alex - Flashdance style and stuff it under my desk..

Yes, one time I left it at work and it fell off the box and onto the floor, thankfully in under my desk and not the front!

And yes, one other time two pple, one being a colleague where sitting in reception in front of me, heads down looking at something, and I slipped it off then.....:yes: I did!

:happy:

its great to get rid of a sticky-stuck on bra sometimes!

:D

I've had to do it once at school - I was wearing a bra that closes in front, and all of a sudden it just snapped and broke! (My bosoms cannot be contained :laugh:) I had a safety pin but that wouldn't hold it together, so finally I just snuck it off and wore my coat for the rest of the day (which sucked because it is always very hot in the library).

very cute salome, can you take it off for us

335%3A438%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B86%3C95%3Aot1lsi

First off, LMFAO Sicy!

:lmao:

2ndly, LarryPopMullenwoman......:lmao:

yes, yes, Angie would be proud!

But here is a FACT! Angie said in Marie Claire, last month ( I tink) that she would happily 'hang out' in the back garden at home......she said she'd love to be hanging out with just jeans on....and the scary thing is I can see her like this, and its a nice vision!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya what......shes one of those women who attracts both sexes.......:D

no Im not............like............that!

But I do admire her, BIG time!!!! :up:

:up:

Jock meaning an athlete, right?

Bono ever had any sports ambitions? Seriously?

HelloAngel[/i] [b]I never wear a bra to work. :sexywink: [/b][/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sicy said:

That's because you work in your living room :sexywink:

So, I bet you parade around in nothing but a robe...:sexywink:

Well, OK so I was reading right.

Still :eek: here...

...just speechless about the PLEBA thread. :ohmy: The first post is all I need to know. (if not even more than I needed to know) lol

I thik maddie wants to shares "kissings" with angelina

I think they could make a movie about that:sexywink:

daafish said:

We'll call it BOOB RAIDER!!!

yes!!!
you secure the copyrights I'll hook up some equipment
when are you free maddie?

Back
Top Bottom