It's Official I Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screaming Flower said:
jack and julian would have excellent babies.
I don't think it is biologically possible for the two of them to have a baby together

Oh my

I think we need to have a big interferencer gathering in the bay area. It could be like one of those matchmaking services things where a whole bunch of single people come together and try to hit it off. It would be cool. We'd all have at least one big thing in common.

Or everyone could just come over to my place, my roomies are gone for the weekend. :evil:

___
:angel: What? I just wanted to watch some movies and listen to music!

I (don't really) SWEAR!

Re: Oh my

Diemen said:
It could be like one of those matchmaking services things where a whole bunch of single people come together and try to hit it off.

*footsteps running
*door slams
*tires squeal

*kicks April and climbs over her in hot persuit*
:sick:

Gawd i need a man.....

*cuddles up next to invisible BF to watch a movie in front of my invisible Fireplace*

I=pathetic

Last edited:
Re: Oh my

Diemen said:
I think we need to have a big interferencer gathering in the bay area. It could be like one of those matchmaking services things where a whole bunch of single people come together and try to hit it off. It would be cool. We'd all have at least one big thing in common.

Or everyone could just come over to my place, my roomies are gone for the weekend. :evil:

___
:angel: What? I just wanted to watch some movies and listen to music!

I (don't really) SWEAR!

Diemen=:kiss:

I like this idea.

ali rose=not pathetic

hi, flower :wave:

by the way
I'm king pin in th last couple pos5s cos I'm drunky and I went underr my friends name by mistake

good day

bahahaha

threee cheers for tiffany!!

HIP
HIP

A. you don't suck...it will be his loss.
B. As long as you're okay with the fact that :shifty: runs a mob controlled nudie bar in his spare time, I see no problems.
C. Those guys need haircuts....:eek: I sound like my mother!!!!! Okay scratch that.....
D. I miss being :drunk:
E. I don't think I've ever posted :drunk: before....I think I should try it.
F. Hooking up with woodland creatures is illegal (I sure hope no one has a one time story along these lines).
G. It's 5:09 am.....if you are still awake....GO BACK TO BED YOU LUSHES!!!!!!

This is evil

HelloAngel said:
*honk*

5c40.jpg

I have a serious Jack problem, btw.:drool: :drool: :drool:

Can you imagine being sandwiched by them?

:drool:

Are you guys blind

~LadyLemon~ said:
Can you imagine being sandwiched by them?

I might not have enough barf to throw up on both of them.

The guy on the right looks like he's on :crack: and about to die.
icon_dead.gif

The guy on the left looks like this :crazy: and they both need to comb their hair! :scream:

_____
:coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom