It's official - I spend too much time locked up in my journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
I dunno why I do. I think I have fear of crowds or something. I actually have more journal entries than I have posts. :der:

I think journals are the worst addition to interference ever

it cultivates an elitist attitude and in addition

it's pointless

whatever you can say, you can say it in front of me.

I think journals are the best thing ever. They foster an elitist attitude, and what's more they're good writing practice. If it wasn't for journals I'd leave for good.

Way to go, journals!

I think you should be covered in honey and thrown to a den of starving bears

stop laughing
it's not as much fun torturing people if they enjoy it

I like my journal. I can complain about people like Frank the Racist, and I don't have to worry about being on or off topic. I also like reading what people are thinking. It's pretty cool. :up:

When one sits down to write their journal, one should always remember: 'I'm popular, I'm attractive, I'm a one-legged hooker from Arkansas, and goddamnit, people like me!'

i love live journal, but it's a struggle now not to let my good, old-fashioned beautiful leather journal be neglected...
i haven't used the journals on here really...

bonosgirl84 said:
i love my journal.
without it, i would be...something.
I love reading bg84's journal, even though it's sometimes so deep, it gives me a headache. It reminds me of when I tried to take calculus in college. I'd study the problem over and over, and never understand how the professor arrived at the answer, however certain other people had no problem with it at all.

Needless to say, I switched majors from mechanical engineering to... something else. :lol:

bg84 :up:

Last edited:
i read a few journals regularly. cydewaze is one of them. yes, i am stalking you as well cydewaze. cool huh? i am waiting to see how far you can ride. every entry its a couple of hundred miles more than last time. your extreme fitness matches my couch potato fitness. its a beautiful balance.
:up:

infact, give or take a couple, the people's journals which i read have all posted in here.

:hmm:

ponderings.

Back
Top Bottom