It's Official #i see you ali rose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm in summer classes too.

actually in summer bio :wink:

eugh i hate interim semesters, 8 weeks with like 9 hour a day classes.

what's an interim?

my classes are Mon/Wed 6-9. All friggen summer long. Yay. Plus work.

Oh the summer's gonna be fun. Luckily i'm right downtown. I gotta make friends in these classes so we can go :drunk: after classes

interim means they're in between semesters, summer classes are a 16 week course shoved into 8 weeks. *joy*

i remembered why i'm doing it.

so i don't have to go to school for 5 years.

same here. because i transferred universities last year. and i'm short credits :)rant: transfer offices).

oh yeah. and i might me changing my major. have i ever mentioned that i'm on crack?

Hallelujah here she comes is browing the forum at this very moment...she's gonna be a LAWYER

WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE ME DAMMIT??!!

Look at me! I'm cute, and cuddly and, okay, I'm usually cold, but if you put me outside I change from white to red!

is that why you're always nagging about when the next time you get to stay over at my house is? and you asked if i'd change my last name to yours when i grew up? and why you call my mom "soon to be my own mom"? and why you call my house "your" house? and why you always spray my perfume on before you go home?

i love you TST - especially since you brought back your dancer avatar. one time i played in an orchestra that played for the minnesota ballet. it was really trying to play with those ballerinas lemme tell ya. soo friggen picky about EVERYthing. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom