IT'S OFFICIAL # I mean business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy Corleone said:
This is the way its gonna be listen up... play nice is right or you'll wake up..... with more than a horses head in your bed....but a big lock
newhotlockfolder.gif
on your ass.

Bada Bing!

She's very scary mommy!! :reject:

Sicy said:
:lol: ok well they're not ALLL hairy but lots ofo them are :crack:
oh yah I hear ya. :angry:
I've seen a few hairy ones.
and wtf with some of them being greasy?
i swear...i hate kissing both cheeks of people that don't fucking shower...and there is ALOT of those in his family :barf:
:angry: :angry:

When I was in college I had a senior seminar on D. H. Lawrence. All he writes about is sex, you know. Anyway, this sweet little thang sat by me, and he had blonde hair on his neck and upper back. Man, that drove me nuts! :love: Between the sex talk in the books, and his little hairy neck, I left that class so horny! Plus, he was a nice guy and would talk to me all the time.

:heart: hairy guys :heart:

A gjy with a hairy back stood in front of me at a gig once, and the light was shining on his hair that was sticking up out of his collar and making it purple and red and blue and it was so distracting and gross. :yuck:

Sicy Corleone said:
This is the way its gonna be listen up... play nice is right or you'll wake up..... with more than a horses head in your bed....but a big lock
newhotlockfolder.gif
on your ass.

Bada Bing!

the only thing that goes thru my head is marlon brando's voice echoing this quote:uhoh::bow:

She asks me why...I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night; Hair that's a fright.
I'm hairy high and low,
Don't ask me why; don't know!

icon_moon.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom