Its Official: I love this show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:
there's no need to cry. it baffles me how people seem to not know that song (i'm talking about baba o'riley, not hava nagila). but that's just the self-admited music elitist in me talking. jesus christ. don't take it personally.

i don't know what weird breakdown you're talking about, but half the time i try to listen to this song, i'm usually at work and my speaker set-up is less than adequate. i run my ipod through an old set of computer speakers, and one of the speakers is blown out. it's murder on that song, as the keyboard part never comes in. the synth starts the song, and before you know it, there are the drums. what the fuck? wicked lame.

:lol: I know what you mean.... For my shitty speakers, the first part I hear of Zoo Station is Larry banging the tom drum

i made a playlist on itunes. it's got baba o'riley and a number of other songs that make appearances in the show, plus some random songs that i like that i thought sounded good up against the ones that were used in the show/i thought had some kind of common theme. i believe this constitutes as a "fanmix".

that's got to be the most pretentious fucking thing ever. hell, i even labeled the damn playlist "everybody lies".

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom