ITS OFFICIAL - I LOVE SALOMEY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salomey, You Rock!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Salome Salome you are the coolest, most witty,most wonderful, most charmingly handsome, kicking arseingest Leader of our great Land.

I bow down in your prescence....

"Knock Knock!!"

"Hello?"

"Its me God, Salome!"

"Salome, Ive been waiting for you.Your secretary in Its Official told me you would drop in for tea. Im sorry though I cant spare you. Those poor souls need you."

"I know they do but I just wanted to drop in these nice warm and crunchy pancakes. They were a gift from angelaharlem. I promise there are no enemas. "

"Excellent young man, mmm very tasty, now get thee back down to your people. That secretary of yours is buzzing me on the phone as we speak and to be honest shes getting on my nerves. Your people and your kingdom need you Salome! Now GO!"

v
salomey floating

Slomey floats back down to Earth to be reunited with the people of Slomeyland. He continues his good work, spreading the love and shakes as always.
Hist first stop is Its Official where he checks the children are all doing well. It looks like everyone is asleep, so not wishing to wake anyone, he leaves enemas at the foot of everyones bed.
A nice lil something for everyone to wake up to in the morning.

KICK IT!

you wake up late for EYKIW
MAN u dont wanna go!
you ask your mom please
but she still say NOOOO
you missed 2 posts
and no dessert
and its official is the one
that pays up the dirt

YOU GOTTA FIGHT!!
FOR YOUR RIGHT!!
saloooooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!

Back
Top Bottom