ITs official I LOVE MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
dont you just love it when the day you run out of gas is the one day its just turned from 35? to -40????

Yes folks its the dead of winter in Minnesota again. A joyous time of scraping windsheilds, falling on your ass and Idiot drivers just WAITING to run you right into the ditch. :)

Note how the roads are so blanketed in salt, you cant even see the lane lines. Which you'd THINK would eliminate all fear of the dreaded "Black Ice" that is actually capable of changing colour much like our clever friend the Chamelion. If you listen closely, you can actually HEAR your car rusting.

And if you are swift, you can actually catch a glimpse of the beatiful evening stars and a whiff of the crip, woodsy air......just before your eyeballs freeze over and your lungs collapse.

*cue Californians bragging about the 85? they enjoyed today*:sexywink:

The wind was extremely chilling today.

It's 12 degrees right now.

*insert shivering smiley here*

:wave: hey tiff, hope you enjoyed that tiny snow storm i sent you sunday night!!

just to let you know, it stayed in the upper 30s here that night and only today got down to the 20s. :sexywink:

and yes, i love the sound of my car rusting. :|

i was supposed to go to MN as a child with my father and mother

just days before the scheduled flight, young kobe was rushed to hospital and his kobeappendix was removed...his parents were told not to set him airborne though

so i was grounded

it was rainy today. it only acutally rained a little bit, but it was foggy and misty for the whole day. i'm beginning to sense a pattern--it's been like this a couple days now...i like it.

then it got really windy..noisy-wind windy

hi lilly

Lilly said:
*shakes hand*

shakes banana
BANANAS.gif

:wave:

:( kobe your missing out. Come down anytime!!!

your appendix cant stop you now!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

er..

*coughseeyathissummercough*

just an FYI kobesan....in my room i require 6 washington apples cut in half, homemade multigrain bread, 9 sticks of Extra wintergreen chewing gum, An ice statue carved in the formation of Bob Fosse, three bags of dove promises(2 milk chocolate and one dark).......

It's 8 c (45) degrees here today. That's not cold. Sunny too. All the cherry blossoms are blooming and the crocuses are coming up. :)

It's official: I hate Minnesota!!!!! It took me a hour and a half to get home today from work today :scream:

damn that snow!!!!!! I've lived here my whole life but it's always such a "surprise" when it snows........

:angry:

:yell:

:mad:

Lilly said:
other than south dakota, right? :p

I used to go there all the time as a kid.
My Moms side relatives were from Leola. A little town not far from Aberdeen.
I get :barf: just thinking about those long ass boring car trips.:no:

See ya in the Spring :wave:

Back
Top Bottom