Its Official, I like mens balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This reminds me of the last time I went golfing. I was lining up the ball for the best way to get out of the sand trap when this lad came up to me. He asked if I would stop touching his balls. I stated that he must have been mistaken because I was clearly playing with my own. still not convinced I asked him if he had his marked with some name or monogram. He replied that he had his marked with the name "Harry." Well, I said after inspecting the ball I was about to hit, as you can see this isn't one of your Harry balls. Ah yes, I'm terribly sorry he apologised as he went on his way. Even after that brief interuption, I parred on that hole. :up:

Cleasai said:
This reminds me of the last time I went golfing. I was lining up the ball for the best way to get out of the sand trap when this lad came up to me. He asked if I would stop touching his balls. I stated that he must have been mistaken because I was clearly playing with my own. still not convinced I asked him if he had his marked with some name or monogram. He replied that he had his marked with the name "Harry." Well, I said after inspecting the ball I was about to hit, as you can see this isn't one of your Harry balls. Ah yes, I'm terribly sorry he apologised as he went on his way. Even after that brief interuption, I parred on that hole. :up:

:lmao:

I did find a ball on the course that said RUSTY! So I guess someone was out there playing with Rusty Balls! :dance:

by any chance, did harry use callaway blue balls?

callawayhxblue.jpg

'cause i found a box of harry blue balls.

*shaking head, can't let this one go....

sweet wolf got golf clubs the other day and we are taking lessons. when we went to the store, the clerk automatically handed her ladies balls! :lmao:

:hmm: i may have to rethink playing with ladies balls...:uhoh:

In my highschool days I worked landscaping at a golf course.

I've handled my share of balls. Even sculpted some of my own from the remnants of old balls.

There's no beating my recycled balls.

~schweaty

Back
Top Bottom