ITS OFFICIAL # I just wrote a check for $2,475.47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
To pay off my credit card :hyper:

I sold my car :slant: and I am giving my dad back some money I borrowed and I just paid off the balance on my credit card.

You have no idea how good that felt but so sad at the same time :laugh:

Imagine all I could have done with $2,475.47 :|

And wouldnt you know I just botched up the check because I'm not used to writing out so many numbers :reject: :laugh:

Wow, congratulations Sicy! I'm sure that feels really good. :hyper:

Can't believe you sold your beloved car. :ohmy: But I'm sure you'll be able to get another one.

April, that's awesome about your card balance. I'm jealous. :angry:

Wow...that's a lot of money. :ohmy:

I got a $50 check in the mail, and I nearly shat myself...I'm rich, I'm rich! :laugh:

Well I wouldnt think you would... being a super cool accountant and all :cool:

[]-)

adamswildhoney said:
okay glad I saw this post bc I thought you sold your Mustang :laugh::up:

:laugh: I know its confusing.. I sold my 88 Mustang!! I plan on keeping the 98 for a long time! :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I hate writing checks for that much money! :down: :crack: it freaks me out.

It was freaking me out. :crazy: I kept staring at it to make sure I wrote it right. Then I was all paranoid about putting it in the envelope and mailing it :huh: I've never had possession of that much money at once :lol:

Congrats, Sicy. I remember how good it felt to pay off my parents for some money I borrowed for college.

When I finally had earned the money, I took them out to dinner at this nice restaurant (Emile's in SJ) and got all dressed up and had one of those purses that you can't fit anything into..... and I forgot the check! :scream: But, I brought it to them the next day. :lol:

Bonochick said:

I got a $50 check in the mail

I used it to buy pants for work.

Sicy, did I tell you about my family's new vehicular acquisition? 2001 Mustang GT convertible. Crazy Mom! It's hers, but she had Dad drive it home the last time he was out visiting her. :der: It's a stick though...I can't drive a stick...not interested in learning either.

I've paid mine off, too.

A lot of times.

:mad:

Now I'm inspired to do it again.

:mad:

U2Lynne that is funny :laugh:

Bonochick said:
Sicy, did I tell you about my family's new vehicular acquisition? 2001 Mustang GT convertible.

:eek: :drool: :love:

I dont do stick either :|

Back
Top Bottom