ITS OFFICIAL # I just wrote a check for $2,475.47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if those spinney things were meant to confuse cops who watch the tires stop completely at stop signs. :shifty:

I wonder if I can get some for my dads '84 Toyota Van. Man, that'd look so boss! :shifty:

:hmm: I gotta Ford ranger with a cab...maybe I should spice it up with those spinning guys! :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :tongue:

My dad has a station wagon with wood paneling. I think he should get it raised and put some big ass tires on it, that'd be bitchin :up:

Cleasai said:
I wonder if those spinney things were meant to confuse cops who watch the tires stop completely at stop signs. :shifty:

I wonder if I can get some for my dads '84 Toyota Van. Man, that'd look so boss! :shifty:

This is what you need to do. Lower the van a good bit, you know - low enough so you have take speed bumps at 2mph, extend the axles a couple inches on both sides, and put some small wheels (like 12" or so) with spinner rims on there. Then what you do is put an exhaust pipe on there that could pass a grapefuit, and a spoiler straight off a drag racer. Finish it off with some vinyl body stripes (you know, for the added speed) and a Type R decal for the back, and you're all pimped out with the tizzight ride, yo!

:D

I saw a lowered 4-runner once, they had removed the running boards and everything. It was probably the weirdest fucking car I've ever seen.

Diemen, you kill me :lmao:

Shannon, as a former owner of a 4Runner (before I was involved in a rollever accident thereby destroying my baby), I have to say that is a damn shame. I hope you laughed at his arse for me hehe

Diemen said:

This is what you need to do. Lower the van a good bit, you know - low enough so you have take speed bumps at 2mph, extend the axles a couple inches on both sides, and put some small wheels (like 12" or so) with spinner rims on there. Then what you do is put an exhaust pipe on there that could pass a grapefuit, and a spoiler straight off a drag racer. Finish it off with some vinyl body stripes (you know, for the added speed) and a Type R decal for the back, and you're all pimped out with the tizzight ride, yo!

:D

:lmao:

nbcrusader said:
What's the deal with the 'spinning rims"? I see them all the time, but only on large SUVs.

ive seen them on sports cars as well, but usually they are on suv's like an escalade or something

the deal with them is they just look cool, as is the deal with any other rims

they are damn expensive though, and i guess it just shows people you have enough money to waste it on something like spinning rims

i saw spinning rims on a crappy car the other day and it's was really bright....i could've strangled the guy cause it gave me a headache:|

I saw those spinny rims for the first time a few days ago ... i can't say that they would be something I would have installed on my car :|

The spinny rims would look good on my shiny silver pt cruiser ...

art_1680_2_chrysler%20pt%20cruiser%20td%2001.jpg

they're just not an accessory i want

CUTE!

*topic of writing checks* i wrote one today for $700 to pay off the rest of hte semesters tution so i could register:|
finally registered and didn't get one of the classes that i absolutely need:mad:

Back
Top Bottom