ITS OFFICIAL # I just wrote a check for $2,475.47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooh that's right! i saw personalized tags here that must've been a U2 fan! i say that because they were ZOOELEV8. i think it was actually zo (cuz i doubt there'd be room for eight characters) but regardless, how could that not be a U2 fan? a mail truck around here (it's someone who delivers mail but occasionally uses their own truck) has CRZ4U2. they must be a fan. they live like a block away, maybe i should ask! :laugh:

of course there is a picture silly

DiGi said:
I have two questions for you Sicy.

1. Is there a picture of the new ride?
2. Did you transfer your U2 tags?

98stangbaywayfront.jpg

I'm getting the windows tinted tomorrow.. all of them :drool: and eventually I will get new wheels because I hate those stock 15" crappy wheels :mad:

2. Yes, the guy that bought my old car got new plates assigned and gave me back my personalized plates :) I am just waiting for damn DMV to send me my registration so that I can go put the plates on my new car (got it from a dealer).

I am sorry to say guys I didn't win 1st division. I did win 7th division twice though.

Not enough to cover you all, or to help LM with her new radio station.

:grumpy:

One day though....:hyper:

I am starting to deny myself a lot of things to save for the next tour because who needs a new outfit when U2 wil be touring sometime in the future.

One time, I got to cash a check for over $1,000...and I got to keep the money. It was one of the best days of my life.

Sadly, that money is all gone now...but what a grand day that was.

My 6th grade gym teacher used to call me Kathleen.

I really hated that, seeing as how that isn't even a shortened version of Katherine...

That's right.. boomer has a mustang too.

It looks better now though, I did a few things to it.

stangsick.jpg

and unfortunately my credit card is back up to $300 :reject:

spinny rims confuse me

you know what i just noticed? It looks everyone posting in IO right now is a californian.....strange :huh:

Back
Top Bottom