ITS OFFICIAL # I just wrote a check for $2,475.47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh...bonochick said she didn't "do stick." :wink:

my dream sports car is a toyota mr2 spyder. you get two choices: manual or semi-automatic, which is really a manual without the clutch. and it's a convertible. :drool:

mr2_mainlg.jpg

Mr. BAW said:

I just wrote you a check and its in the mail!!!

:lol: don't cash it just yet!!! :lol: :lol:

Yes ABEL...your check for 5 bajillion dollars is in the mail :sexywink:

Mr. BAW...you didn't use "those" checks did you...the ones from the account we closed 5 years ago? :uhoh:

Bono's American Wife said:

Yes ABEL...your check for 5 bajillion dollars is in the mail :sexywink:

Mr. BAW...you didn't use "those" checks did you...the ones from the account we closed 5 years ago? :uhoh:

:angry:

Way to go Sicy chick!
:applaud:

I am going to win 15 moollion dollars tonight in powerball and after I pay off my credit card, my house, the vet, my parents, misc other bank loans, my sister's house, give moollions to my parents and inlaws, THEN I am going to go shopping for IO and buy you all nice new cars (manual only :laugh: ) or pay off your debts :D

I would ya know....if I ever won it.
:(

:hyper:

i *AM* going to win that olympic art contest in march and then i'll have $$$ to pay off my credit card :angry:

the grand prize is $30,000 :eek:
i can dream right? :lol:

what's the Archibald Prize?

i think it sounds familiar but i can't quite recall what it is? :shrug:

Its an Australian portrait competition run by the Art Gallery of New South Wales.

Stiff STIFF competition :mad: My god there are some talented artists out there.
They get a few hundred entries every year and exhibit about 50 of them. I'd be stoked just to get shown. That in itself can be better than winning sometimes as the winner gets $30,000 from the trustees and then the work is owned by the gallery, but sometimes well known or exceptionally good works get sold for moer than that in the actual exhibition...so everyone wins in some way.

:hyper:

I owe too much to too many people. Well, I suppose it's not that bad compared to some, but $2,475.47 wouldn't cover it. Maybe that times 2 would handle it...

I told myself years ago that I would only have ONE credit card, for everything.. none of this 5 credit card busines.. gas cards, store cards. no way.. One credit card with a decent interest rate should be able to cover everything. I want all my debt in one pot :laugh:

I cant believe I am officially debt free right now.. only thing is my new car I'm making payments but that's IT. Wooo!

yeah, i had that problem too sicy. i started off with one, a card with a decent limit. then i got a gas card because i thought it'd be convenient. then i got three store cards, because i thought it'd be convenient to have cards for stores i go to (one for clothes, two for furniture and appliances)...it's horrible. although i will admit the only three that are near their limit or at it are my discover, sears card (cuz i made the mistake of getting the sears mastercard one so i can use it anywhere), and my gas card - only cuz i let my mom use it, so she makes the payments.

i have found getting cards that can only be used in one place really helps, because then i have to go there to use it. for example, i've not bought anything at pier one in almost a year.

I dunno, I mean, you can use one Visa for everything.. why get store cards? I never understood that. Unless you have a tendency to go hog wild :laugh:

I used to have store cards (Macy's and Victoria's Secret), but only to build my credit when I moved here. I paid them off and canceled them when I finally got a Visa from my bank. One card is the way to go, but then...I just got a United Airlines visa. :wink: That was my ultimate goal...to get an airline card for the mileage. :hyper: Now, I want to cancel the bank visa and stick to one card...but I can't seem to. :uhoh: Ah, maybe I will.

Bonochick said:

It's a stick though...I can't drive a stick...not interested in learning either.

I used to drive stick in the Philippines. Now, I...just don't drive. :(

southern said:
hey maybe to celebrate you should fly to Denmark and take me and drop me off in England

LMAO !! Hey that's an excellent Idea!

I want to hang out with my girl Iben!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
Way to go Sicy chick!
:applaud:

I am going to win 15 moollion dollars tonight in powerball and after I pay off my credit card, my house, the vet, my parents, misc other bank loans, my sister's house, give moollions to my parents and inlaws, THEN I am going to go shopping for IO and buy you all nice new cars (manual only :laugh: ) or pay off your debts :D

I would ya know....if I ever won it.

I want to win Powerball, quit my job and start my own Radio Station. I would play only GOOD music. Clear Channel and ABC/Disney and all the others could kiss my ass. :p

Sicy said:
I dunno, I mean, you can use one Visa for everything.. why get store cards? I never understood that. Unless you have a tendency to go hog wild :laugh:
i know for me, some stores offer incentives that regular cards like visa just don't...like for clothing stores, i shop at lerner new york all the time. i get coupons every month with my statements. i know they don't care as it means i'll spend more money, etc. (especially because i don't need to pay with my store card), i know victoria's secret does this as well. the sears card i got because it had no interest for six months, and i wanted it to buy a christmas gift for my parents last year.

since i like kenmore appliances, and those are only sold through sears, i figured a sears card would be good so i can keep it around and in case our microwave blew up (that happened to my parents and my card was a godsend as they didn't have money to get a decent microwave, so she borrowed my card essentially) or we wanted to get a nice television, we've got the card there. i don't use my store cards very often, but they're cool.

i love credit cards with incentives. my discover card gives me cash back as i'm sure most people know. it's cool because once i reached $20, i could choose between getting the money, giving to charity, or a certificate from a wealth of stores. i got a $40 red lobster gift certificate (some stores would double the cash back amount), so hubby and me went out to a really nice dinner!

Back
Top Bottom