it's official -- i just parallel parked my car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally SUCK at that...

I'm always looking for corners or house's driveways to park near... so I can get in and out easilly

when someone invents 90º degrees wheel turn for all 4 wheels, he will be my hero, and should get an Oscar, Nobel and even a MTV award... EVERYTHING for him

it was awesome. pitch black, couldn't see much of anything. my father was in the car too, which didn't help. but i just pulled the car up next to the car infront of the space, turned the wheel all the way and said 'fuck it'. bam! got it in 1 try. given the space was adequate but man it's one the highlights of my life.

imagine that phone in my avatar is a big huge thumb :up:

:lmao: I live in a beach community just 6 blocks from the beach and it's entertaining to sit on my front porch watching people attempt to parallel park! I'm not that good at it, but some people REALLY SUCK AT IT! :lmao:

I'm one of those people that totally suck at parallel parking! :lol: I avoid it all costs. Thankfully most places around here don't have many spots where you have to parallel park. I'd rather park several blocks away rather than try to attempt it. :reject: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm one of those people that totally suck at parallel parking! :lol: I avoid it all costs. Thankfully most places around here don't have many spots where you have to parallel park. I'd rather park several blocks away rather than try to attempt it. :reject: :lol:

:lmao: same here! Hate parallel parking with an absolute passion. When I was first learning how to drive I did do it perfect the 1st time! :happy:

Wtg Disco! :applaud:

I used to not be able to parallel park... then I started driving into Boston, and now I can bend the fucking laws of physics, man. I can fit my Camry anywhere :up:

amerrydeath said:
I used to not be able to parallel park... then I started driving into Boston, and now I can bend the fucking laws of physics, man. I can fit my Camry anywhere :up:

Camry's kick ass in inner-city driving/parking. :up: They're amazingly peppy.

tiny dancer said:
But I'm really good at it!! :wink:

I'm really impressed by people who are good at it. I've never been good at it. I always go out of my way to avoid it.

And yes, I'm still talking about parallel parking...I think. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom