It's Official, I just broke my closet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
yes that is right, I just broke the shelf in my closet. I hung up my suit on a crowded shelf and turned and walked out of my closet and then I heard a loud crash. I walked back to my closet and saw that the shelf could not take the weight of my clothing anymore. :tsk: I think it is time to give some clothes to Goodwill!

just think of it this way...atleast your closet didn't break you

whatever that's supposed to mean

:ohmy: All my shoes came tumbling out of my sliderobes on Tuesday morning when I was trying to find one of my strappy black shoes :drool: :drool: :drool: so I stuffed them all back in again and tried not to feel guilty about the fact I own too many pairs of shoes. :|

I'm giving away some clothes tomorrow. It's amazing how much I have, considering the fact that it seems like I wear the same things all the time :|

~LadyLemon~ said:
I'm giving away some clothes tomorrow. It's amazing how much I have, considering the fact that it seems like I wear the same things all the time :|

that is what I was thinking when I saw all my clothes scattered after the crash.

This happened to me last summer...and the landlord has yet to fix it. :mad:

did we have the "sliderobe" question answered? I am not sure if they speak "english" in norn! :D

sliderobes are built in wardrobes (or closets as you guys call them) with sliding doors as opposed to open in and out doors.

i dont open mine anymore.
it is a hardhat zone.

last time i gave clothes to the salvo bin, i felt sorry for them for being rather poor daggy looking things. mum told me i was stupid as most of it was brand name, though a few years old and someone less fortunate would love some levi red tabs.

:hmm:

zoney! said:
This happened to me last summer...and the landlord has yet to fix it. :mad:

did we have the "sliderobe" question answered? I am not sure if they speak "english" in norn! :D

Sliderobe is a very popular word.
It's not a norn iron phrase though.
:up:
I don't think we all speak english here either :up: :D

Fizzy ... we have determined that sliderobes is a closet with sliding doors.

Now if we can only figure out what this means :hmm:

last time i gave clothes to the salvo bin, i felt sorry for them for being rather poor daggy looking things.

:hug: angela harlem :hug:

:hug: Fizzy & JA :hug:

:D

The Salvo Bin is one of those Salvation Army clothing deposits. They're in random car parks and other places and are pretty much a large metal storage thingy where you just put a garbage bag of clothes in the chute and someone comes and empties them every now and then, taking the contents to charity outlet shops and certain places like refuges etc where they're needed.

I feel sorry for the unfortunate people who end up with my hideous clothes. I really have no style at all.
:slant:

i have few enough clothes that i don't have these sorts of problems

those sliding door closets are EVIL. i was visiting a friend once and randomly the door fell down and landed about 2 inches from where i was sitting.

Back
Top Bottom