Its Official I have wheels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Sunday morning in Vegas, I woke up at around 6am, got ready to go outside to eat some breakfast, I called my mom to see what was going on in Southern Cali:

my grandmother gave me a car:ohmy:
She decided it was time to buy a new car for herself, and she decided to just give me her car. I'm still in shock. I can't believe she's just giving it to me.

Make: Nissan Altima

Year: 1993

Color: Maroon

Guaca was in the room when I got the news hehe...she was really happy for me, while I was really shocked and I didn't know what to say or think, I was pretty speechless:laugh:

that is a sweet deal..I know the joys of having a car

don't get too attached though...it will stab in the back before too long and have you reeling in debt at the local garage :angry:

sorry....I just think any new car owner should be prepared for the inevitable.

My car sucks the big one but I'm still thrilled every morning when I realize I don't have to walk to school!

yes...I spose I am gloomy

awww bg:hug:

thanks for your concern bassy:hug:, i'll try to avoid that inevitable. the car i have is in great condition, since i have been in it before several times, there shouldnt be any worries since its never been in any accidents at all. although it did make me think to be more cautious, so thanks:)

im so spoiled...:laugh:

:wave: hi icelle! :hug:

congrats again!!!

I wish we were all still together in Vegas :scream: :sad:

:hyper: Yay Icelle!!! Now you come and visit me! But that means you have to learn how to turn right and left...I don't think you can get here in a straight line :laugh:

:hug:

I miss you already Icelle :(

aww i miss you too:(

i can turn left and right:laugh:

i just have to get used to driving the main streets. im used to driving around residences and small cities, but not major highways. im gonna work on it this week and next. gah i love it!!

*thinks icelle's first road trip should be to Texas to visit me and eebz* :yes: :wave:

Canada? :( Just hop on the I-5. I haven't met icelle yet, you guys have! :angry:

:wave: Congrats on the car!! I already posted in yer confessions thread, but a new car is good news! :up:

hehe...actually san francisco is closer and i did promise a friend of mine i'd go out to visit her in chico first...:hmm:

Angel said:
Canada? :( Just hop on the I-5. I haven't met icelle yet, you guys have! :angry:

:wave: Congrats on the car!! I already posted in yer confessions thread, but a new car is good news! :up:

am seriously considering it:up:

Back
Top Bottom