It's Official: I Have Never Posted Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I got plenty of nothing
nothing's plenty for meeee"

I admit, I have nothing for this thread. I will sing for you all instead :wink:

in this forum we discuss that 10-15 minutes you do not remember after a night of heavy drinking while you still somehow managed to not only make it home but also to find your key and open the door

Salome said:
in this forum we discuss that 10-15 minutes you do not remember after a night of heavy drinking while you still somehow managed to not only make it home but also to find your key and open the door

always a good time to post. except when you're so drunk you forget where home is.

*fizz, who has never done that. honestly.

beli said:
Do you have any photos of your belly button you would like to post? Is your button deeper than Salomes?

Probably not. Mine's sorta inside out, like, it goes in, but you can still see the little button poking up...

listen, if y'all are going to salt my brains, you're gonna have to wait for like three more hours b/c I have to write four more pages for World Lit...

i've been wondering, when brains are salted do they shrivell up like slugs? or does it preserve them better like meats. does salting meat really preserve it better, or is that just a historical myth?

this could make all the difference in whether salting would be benefitial or not towards finishing a paper. but then again if they're digested after salting, then i guess it kind of defeats the preservation...

If you salt my brain and eat it, does that mean I don't have to take the Chr. Theology II exam tomorrow? :scratch:

i wouldn't want to go near anything called a chr. theology II exam

:yikes:

but you can bite your own finger nails...aren't brains the same way?

I hope you passed your "chr. theology II exam"

I WAS goinna right somethink witty wot started with "chr" but my trust dichionary wot lives under my chair has disapiered. Bloody husband!

Back
Top Bottom