It's official... I have got A LOT to say.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
So... I am a noob. Babyface... Instead of posting in the new section, I thought I'd get some stuff off in here... (I hope mods dont move my post...) Anyways, I've been watching this lovely community for about... 8 months now. I absoloutely LOVE the people and characters here. And found some things interesting... Like Axvers major hate for In A Little While, and these things I have never heard of called TimTams...

I am 16 years old (Well, on the 25th of this month), Found out that I am all alone with my passiopn for U2 at this age... I guess P-Diddy-Puff-Combs-Daddy is more talented in these kids eyes... I live in a small redneck town. Redding, California. I play guitar (Makes me partial to The Edge, I play anything and everything of his... all day... which deems me unoriginal as a player :reject: ). For the longest time, I've been following these setlist parties on my own... Ever since March, 28th. Just watching these, enjoying myself, yet having to be silent, because my mom wouldn't let me use her card for the $2 one month subscription... Lame. So I fought and fought with her this morning (I'm sick, no school) to let me use it, and now... I am a part of this lovely community. And most of all............. I've always wanted to use this face :wink:. With that said... I hope I can just fit in with all you great people. I swear... U2 fans are the greatest people. Thank you for everyones time :D, I hope to make some friends. Anything I should know before becoming a regular poster? Once again, thank you.

(((As you can tell, I am very excited to have become a member...)))

Zooropa1310 said:
(I hope mods dont move my post...)

I charge $15 for the first thread of yours I don't move and $5 for each additional thread. PayPal is preferred!

A thank ya!

:wink:

:lol: BC

Well then you'd have to know you'd get your brains eaten here... :drool:

:freshmeat:

:love:

Zooropa1310 said:
I absoloutely LOVE the people and characters here.

Characters ... :lol:

So yeah ... thank you for using "it's official" in your thread title.

Things you should know ... I think the key is to not take anyone or anything too seriously. When people take things to seriously or too personally ... well, that's when the problems start.

Pass the salt, I am hungry for brains.

Back
Top Bottom