It's Official #I have gone to the dark side

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
I resisted at first, but I finally signed up for snapfish because most of the free image hosting services are no longer allowing new users to sign up. I sent an e-mail to my friend to ask if he will host my signature, but then I realized snapfish would come in handy once I finally get a digital camera. Depending on the state of my finances for next semester, I have three purchases in mind:

#1 - a car, even though parking here is almost as scarce as free image hosting

#2 - a digital camera so I can take some more recent photos and get them uploaded

#3 - a yearly subscription to Interference, because I am addicted to this place :wink:

I'll have you guys in mind all summer while I'm working. If my parents won't get net access at home, I'm going to pay for it out of my own pocket. Interference is way too cool to be without for any extended period of time.

Interference :hug:

daisybean said:
Well of the three, the subscription is definately the most cost effective.

and most acheivable in the shortest amount of time :wink:

Trust me, I've been mulling about the subscription a lot over the past few days...but it's not worth it if I can't get hooked up to the net at home :( I'm crossing my fingers that I can work something out with my parents. They think the Internet is evil. My dad can get Internet for free but he's said he won't do it. I have been trying to convince them to hook it up, even offering up my other machine for my family to use if it will change his mind. He doesn't want the phone line to be tied up. :sigh:

You should buy a darkroom and a scanner!!! then you could develop your own pics and scan them!!
do it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom