It's Official I have a new sig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevM

The Fly
Now you can see what my winamp is playing isn't that exciting ...

Maybe I should listen to more U2 ...

ryan adams isnt anti-american is he? i just found it odd that i could have sworn on one of his albums, he was in front of an upside down american flag.

Cow of the Seas said:
ryan adams isnt anti-american is he? i just found it odd that i could have sworn on one of his albums, he was in front of an upside down american flag.

Yeah, he was on the cover of Gold. I don't know if he considers himself an anti-American or not. I read an article on the shoot for that, but I don't remember much...I think somebody had just rigged it up, and it was kind of a last minute thing. :shrug:

Next time I talk to him, I'll ask him.

So I'll be getting back to you on Tuesday the 5th of Never...unless I become a stalker. :shifty:

;)

i see. i highly doubt something that big would be just a nothing "last minute change for the heck of it" but i really dont care either way. i was just curious, is all.

I don't think he really thought of it as a big deal. Though, yeah, some people really took attention to it. It's understandable that it's questioned.

When he posts at his message board, he's said several times that Heartbreaker is the best of his three albums...I've even heard him say it at some of his shows on the boots I have. He's posted that his new album will be as good as that one...I can't wait.

It's not like his work after Heartbreaker is BAD or anything though.

yeah, i have it in my sig too. what i play in winamp, that is. howevah, it never switches me to offline mode, it just always shows whatever i last played. so apparantely, i've been playing this song and only this song for the past three days. :crack:

Sicy said:
um woah.

How is it changing in your sig like that? :der: :confused:

I did it using a php script on my webserver and a winamp plugin which writes out the currently playing song to a file... then the webserver reads the file and puts the text over an image

KhanadaRhodes is using some online service (http://www.winampdb.com) to do basically the same thing, but it doesn't seem to be public.

Ok that's pretty cool.. even though I didnt understand a word you just said :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom