It's Official #I Have a Cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Yum Yum lots of phlegm-y fun. I have a cold ladi da.

How are you all feeling? What do you do when you have a cold? I have 3 layers on and still can't get warm.

Chicken Soup

Bed

Fluids

when you have a cold your germs make your body think its cold so you pile on the layers and the germs multiply

That is if i remember my 4th year biology :crack:

i had a bit of a cold last week, but i got over it.

my asthma was absolutely killing me when i was in grade 11 and 12 and the year after during those winters. i was playing lots of hockey and it just wasnt working.

i was on piles of drugs and my life was...well extremely unhealthy, but ill spare you from the details.

i hope you get better soon hello angel!

Thanks everyone. :hug: You guys are the best. I'm still up and working, but 6p is quickly approaching and i can go back to the couch after that. :)

This has been a terrible winter so far for the cold season! I'm usually a fairly healthy person - but I have had three brutual colds since December! I'd feel good for about a week and then it would hit again. It sucks trying to work etc... with one functioning nostril! In my case, nothing I took seemed to help things at all :(
Plus I recently switched jobs am now in pediatrics. We all know little kids are basically germ factories ( :hug: to all my patients!) and I've been lucky enough to catch just about everything since my immune system isnt used to it yet.
From past experience - Dayquill liquicaps did well for the daytime. Sleep is really one of the best things you can do - but I sure this isnt an option working full time etc. IF you can allow yourself to (and I know this may sound silly to some) - take some nyquil or tylenol PM - something along those lines and try and get a good 12hrs of sleep!

Last edited:
I have had 2 false alarm colds this winter.

I wake up with that yucky sore throat that usually means your in for a good 2 weeks of hell...you know the one?

well then i feel like crap for a day or 2 and i'm better.

Its just waiting i tell ya. waiting.

Back
Top Bottom