It's Official I Hate This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I hate getting dressed for work. I hate "business casual", ugh. I hate walking in the ice and snow in my fancy knee high boots getting slush all over them and being afraid of falling. :mad:

Where are my jeans and sweaters? :sad: :yell:

I think this is my bitching week. I'm sorry you guys have to hear it, lol.

:|:|:|:|:|:|

I know what you mean. I couldn't wear nice boots last Monday because of the snow. With my wool pants and sweater, I had to wear stupid-looking shoes with traction, just to prevent myself from slipping (the klutz that I am). :ohmy:

I hate dressing "nice" for work too. I live for Fridays when I can wear jeans or whatever I want.

But think of it this way girl, a couple months ago I think you would have been willing to wear ANYTHING as long as it meant you had a job to go to ;)

At least you have a job to go to...

Remember how long you were unemployed, April?

:hug:

Though...yeah...I hate walking through winter weather in dress stuff. When I went to in my interview yesterday, I had my fancy black boots on, and I slipped in ice in the parking lot when I got out of my car and almost fell. :crack:

I like having to wear a uniform shirt to work...no worrying about what to wear...they bought the shirts for us too.

I hated it at first when we all had to start wearing the same kind of shirt, but it really does make things a lot easier :yes:

ABEL, where do you work? Just curious.

HelloAngel- :lol: *I wish I could wear my PJ's to work.

I hate not having job!!! I havent been able to find one yet!!!!!!

but when i work my last job i hated having to wear a uniform.

:lol: to being able to wear pjs(i would love to have a job that would allow me to do that)

HEY!

I justify my Avril avatar in my sig at least with a little dig...:shifty:

Hehe..."justify"...:laugh:

:eyebrow: What makes Moulin Rouge normal? :kiss:

Wish I could help you, but as you can see... mine's not too clear either. :huh:

I just lightened it a little bit. I dunno if its better. If you have the original pic I could probly work with it.

Attachments

• moulin rouge2.jpg
    moulin rouge2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom