it's official # I hate it when hammering is going on in my neighborhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I hate this :censored:! I hate noise! I know it's part of life in the big city, but hey, if there were a law that I had to like it I'd be doing life without parole.

i hate noise in general. bulldozers, construction, hammering noises are the worst. not even music can drown those noises out.

:mad: :down:

that all depends on the level of er, enthusiasm involved in the aforementioned activities.

ideally, neither would perfection. :up:

I have jackass neighbors that feel 7:00 a.m. on Sunday morning is the ideal time to mow their frigging lawn. :mad:

lawnmowers and snowplows :mad:

snowplows at 5 am plowing out the used car lot across the street from my house. between the revving of the engine and the beep-beep-beeping every thirty seconds when the plow backs up...

:crazy: :mad:

man you want to listen to my neighbours. Live in a 2 bedroom flat with a friend from Dublin here in London. Next door neighbours are muslim. Am not anti-muslim or anything but they are constantly chanting or praying. Not only that, they argue a huge amount of time and their little kid is alway screaming. On top of that, they perform Bollywood-type music. And they practice in their flat. And they won't stop when they are asked... very very painful!

absolutely! not sure where the chanting fits in on the 1-10 of annoying sounds. How about the guy I have living downstairs underneath me who is learning to play guitar and so far, has managed to murder Stairway to heaven 100 times over...

i live right alongside the interstate and it just so happens to be the stretch where they're doing construction. i have no idea what the hell they're doing but it's incredibly noisy. i can't hear road noise (except for sirens - i live near a fire station as well - and sometimes i can hear the train horns if i listen for them) but i can hear their banging around. asses.

Now some jerks are doing something *else* to that f:censored:g construction site next door, something has been going on there for almost two years, the noise is terrible. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, I'm supposed to forgive, and here my luck has me just about wanting to kill someone instead. I'd better go to confession this weekend.

How long is this construction site going to be next door to you? If builders are anything like they are here in London, it could be quite a while.. may suggest moving to have a bit of peace... 2 years is def a long time to put up with hammering!

hahaha there has been construction going on I-40 since i moved here. i moved here ten years ago :yikes:

i live right off that interstate but thank god it's not the part they're working on.

Back
Top Bottom