Its official I HATE CLUBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
They were ruining my clothes with their fucking cigarette. I was wearing the first time. And now I?m ANGRY!!!!! :banghead:

Plus I was dancing too wild and my watch was flying thru the air, now its ruined.

Plus I was waiting an hour in a fucking queue to get in. :|

What a shit. What a damn waste of time. I will go private parties more.

yes, i agree that it was a total waste of time. imagine all of the other things you could have been doing...swimming through a lake to a secluded island...wandering hotel corridors...laying back on a small white yacht...

next time, stay home!

benetton...ugh!

Hmmmm, yes, Salsa clubs.. hope you have a great time with daafish!

bonosgirl84: lmao, keep it up, I?m on Interference too everytime I?m at work! Its really damn addictive. The fun thing is, I started from work until recently this year, when I got my internet connect! And now the same shit continues at home. I?m glad I don?t have a journal. Warning: Elvis is a dealer.

Yeah zoney... actually I should go to another club tomorrow... da ROOTS RIOT is back in town... I will simply put on jeans (which also fits better I will do da raggamuffin stylie) but maybe I won?t go anyway lez see.

Didya ever doubt I?m sick? I told you from the start I?m a freak and a weirdo.

Yo betta back off, loool.

What is it that you will be confessing? *runs after bonosgirl*

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
what was it bonochick? *interested*

My dad wouldn't talk to me about it, and all my mom said was that she was scared he was going to die. :| Sick fucks out there.

shit maybe it was lsd. yeah they are all sick fucks. and some got bad vibes.

its just that i love dancing. yesterday i was dancing from midnight til half past five. i can?t help it. its the music.

sidenote:

hiphop, boatman wants to know who the heck i'm talkin' to...
i told him "nunna yo' fukkin' bizness."

looooooooool, fine. ask him though if you can borrow his boat sometime for a day or two :flirt:

bonosgrl is your pic from Presilla Queen of The Desert????

BC that happeend to my friend one time too

Ummm, I do have a passport, but I kind of miss your point... am I stoopid? Or do you mean passports?

still :confused:

Last edited:
hiphop, i mean passports. you know, those little green document books with all the stamps in them that get you from country to country? passports.

lara mullen: hopefully you don't mean my profile pic?

Back
Top Bottom