it's official #I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i'm soooooooooooo excited!!! i applied for a job at the food distribution company hardin-sysco, and i got it!!! :hyper:

this is my first full-time, permanent type job. i'm not sure when i start yet as i just got called today. 150 applied, and they picked me! :happy: that must mean even the vice president (who i had my second interview with) liked me!

now i just gotta get my drug screening tomorrow. :dance:

KhanadaRhodes said:

now i just gotta get my drug screening tomorrow. :dance:

Well...at least you could say you had the job for a few days anyway. :wink:

Seriously though...congrats! Don't eat any poppyseeds! ;)

:wave:

She works hard for the money!!!!

Good job! just remember to be on time for the first day...(everyone's nightmare!)

Bathe the night before, set up two alarm clocks, make sure your clothes are set out, plan your breakfast ahead of time and give yourself 20 extra minutes of drive time!!!

And most importantly, DO NOT CHECK INTERFERENCE BEFORE GOING TO WORK, YOU WILL BE LATE!!!

Mr. BAW

Edit: I originally made a joke about poppy seeds, but then realized Bonochick had already done so.

Bonochick!! (said like 'Newman')

Congrats on job acquiring, I hope you luck runs off on me (I got a call for a job interview this morning).

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Well...at least you could say you had the job for a few days anyway. :wink:

Seriously though...congrats! Don't eat any poppyseeds! ;)
:lmao: good thing i don't like poppyseed muffins :yuck:

thanks again everyone. :) i'll be sure to send out good vibes for ladylemon and u2popmofo. :wink:

oh and mr. baw, how did you know? that's seriously the kind of stuff i do on my first days, be it for school or a job. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom