it's official #i give up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:slant: Dont do that.. or Nerd Alert Zoey will hunt you down and eat your nerd brains :angry:

:hug:

:( on giving up.

On the other hand, I have decided to give up on women after being shot down by that one girl that I just had coffee with. But enough of that.

You can have my job if I can have your girlfriend.

Oh wait, that didn't come out quite right...

i hate ranting in public. it makes me feel like such an ass.

thanks everyone.

i'm just down lately. i really can't think of many other times in my life when i've been so annoyed and cynical and sad and almost hopeless. and it's not just my life that is in a rut, but everything it seems. it sounds overdramatic and cheesy, but the world is really bringing me down. it certainly doesn't help that i've basically resigned myself to the fact that i will most likely end up with a job i don't like. it's such a joke. i feel like in the last couple of years any sort of idealism or optimism i had about the world and my place in it somehow vanished.

maybe now i'm officially an adult.

it's really quite unlike me to be this despressing. :|

sorry. :|

Dont be sorry... its good to get things off your chest.

Things WILL turn around for you.. maybe not for the world. :| but you will get a job and you may even like it. Just keep an open mind. In any case you will meet new people, and that is always fun. Dont give up!!!

:hug:

its easy to say money isnt everything when one has a job.

im sorry screaming flower.

it's not just money. the economy sucks really hard right now and getting turned down for jobs that you KNOW you're capable of is really disheartening, and it makes you think you're less than what you are.

autreshannon we're all here for you :hug:

Lilly said:
it's not just money. the economy sucks really hard right now and getting turned down for jobs that you KNOW you're capable of is really disheartening, and it makes you think you're less than what you are.

autreshannon we're all here for you :hug:

And mainly because the people who are taking those jobs are WAY too qualified for them.

I know where you are at Shannon and shannon.

:(

Back
Top Bottom