Its Official #i forgot to look at the previous #!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Raining days and Storms are annoying!!!! Its been raining here for like 4 days in the row, we had every type of rain too

It was really windy here on Saturday like 40 mph winds, windy!!! Driving around town today i kept seeing broken fences and things falling off of houses and buildings!!!

GO AWAY RAIN!!!! its not suppose stop until this THURSDAY!!!!

:scream:

You are all just so damn clever.

How can I live with myself, knowing I'll never be as clever as you?

I think I need to go lock myself in the hall closet now and beat myself with a can of hairspray.

Bonochick said:
You are all just so damn clever.

How can I live with myself, knowing I'll never be as clever as you?

I think I need to go lock myself in the hall closet now and beat myself with a can of hairspray.

let's not be overdramatic or anything:ohmy:

Re: Hi Boomer

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I got in a bad car accident today. :angry:

Eeek! are you ok? What's going on here! these past two months alone I've counted two break ins and 3 crashes (?) involving our poor lil Interferencers!

:hug: I hope tht everyone else will be safe for the remainder of the season (if not forever).

fuck everyone

Cleasai said:
What's going on here! these past two months alone I've counted two break ins and 3 crashes (?) involving our poor lil Interferencers!

Add another break in to the list.

Update on weather here:

75 mph winds and really bad lightining!!! and constant rain last nite, went out like 3 times and my clock ended up being 3 hrs behind!!! Every building is falling apart one way or another and lots of telphone lines down and branches too!!!

Sicy, what's it like down in San Jose?

Sorry to hear about the break ins!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom