IT'S OFFICIAL #I feel like puking...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Ever run across an ex (or something of an ex's) and see something you wish you hadn't? I did that today. Just for the hell of it, I decided to check my ex's (the one guy in my life who I ever really loved)profile...blargh. It wasn't anything good (like he's not getting married or anything), but still....

I totally feel like puking now.
frown.gif

Happens a lot here!

I have a friend/ex who is playing the "I am not going to communicate with you at all" game right now. That's a fun game when you are in your upper 20's. Real adult-like!

Why do I bother?

My first boyfriend is unhappily married.

Now that makes me want to puke for him being a dumbass.

Yep, that's how I feel when I encounter someone on campus that I had a little drunken fling with from freshman year...there are several of those guys running around, lol. It's just awkward to see them.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Hey April, you think that's bad. How about this one.

My first real relationship lasted over 7 years. We were to be married.. have kids..you know the story. Well I won't bore you with the details...but his mother of all people took it upon herself to fix him up with someone else - while we were dating. She felt he shouldn't be tied down so young. Aw isn't she nice and wouldn't you want her for a mother-in-law. Anyway, we broke up but guess what. That was like 15-20 years ago. She still calls me! Can you believe it. She has to tell me everyday how successful and happy he is - and she's glad I moved on and found someone - she's all heart isn't she?

Question of the day - why the hell can't she move on!!!!!!! Oy vay.

Answer for the day - smile because someone else has it worse for a change
smile.gif

Well, the last time my ex an I parted, we spoke of how much we mean to eachother and how much we love eachother, but it just doesn't work right now. In two weeks it's gone from that to a 5 minute phone call, and saying, "I'll try to ring you again before I head into the mountains for six months. I'm not going to give you my contact addresses, so you'll just have to write to my mom." Why do I still love him? Because the heart works in mysterious ways.

April,

you are forever the pessimist if I ever saw one. Well salvation is on the way - well soon anyways only this time it'll come special delivery
wink.gif

...and in the meantime you've got mail...

Don't spew in It's Official!!! Take it to PLEBA. Run!

I had the opposite thing recently. An ex who was my 'biggest' ex I guess, as in biggest relationship, who lives a long way away, got in touch after nearly a year. It was good actually. She was one of my best friends before our thingy, but after that things were tense as they get, but it's cool now, after a long break, we've kind of reversed back to where we were before we got together. And I really missed that friendship more then the relationship. Yay! Happy ending.

Now I don't know which smiley to put. Happy for the happy ending, or something for the spew...hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom