it's official # I drank a Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I grew up in a house with only diet pop, so once my sister and I were older, we would drink regular pop when we would be out with friends and stuff. I really do like diet pop though, so I just stick to drinking that now. I took a sip of Ernie's Coke while we were driving around one day though, since I didn't have my own drink, and...yum...I drank the rest of it. :lol: :reject:

what is pop? :wink:

while i was on vacation at the jersey shore i went to an ice cream shop while wearing my chase utley jersey. these guys from pittsburgh came up to me and started talking about my accent and things philly people say (this rarely happens, most people don't care), and he goes, "do you know what pop is?" but mumbled it, so i said, "huh?" and he goes, "ha, i knew you wouldn't know it, it's what you guys call soda" then he asked me to say "water" (and i am your typical philadelphian so i do say it like wooder and i pride myself in that so im not gonna cover it up) and he said he had a philadelphian cousin who he felt like choking everytime he said that :coocoo:

if any of you care :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Was told that too it helps to minimize just how much comes into contact with your teeth. Than again my best friend drinks diet soda all of the time without a straw and his teeth are perfect :shrug:

I'm a regular soda drinker and my teeth are white, shiny, whole, sharp in the right spots, straight, and able to beat yours in a fight. :wink:

Btw I have always been perplexed by why certain states refer to soda as pop,lol. Around my area we just call it soda but when I go out to the midwest I am looked at strange when I call it soda instead of pop,lol.

BonosBaby12 said:

My teeth say to bring it on! :wink:

Btw I LOVE your avatar :drool: Phillies are my favorite team :yes:

Utley is the man, and I claimed him as the man in 2003 when he was in AAA so I have the ultimate power in any Utley describing case.

pop...:giggle:
Y'all are so Northern. Don'tcha know that all carbonated beverages are called Coke?:wink:

I haven't been drinking soda (besides that lemon Italian soda stuff) for about a year now (unless it's the only option available) and it's been good :drool:

But I have to agree, sometimes a coke (preferably in one of the glass bottles) is just PERFECT. That smell and the wispy stuff that comes out when you take the cap off... :drool: :drool:

amerrydeath said:
But I have to agree, sometimes a coke (preferably in one of the glass bottles) is just PERFECT. That smell and the wispy stuff that comes out when you take the cap off... :drool: :drool:

Yes! :bow: :drool:

I like my Coke the original way. I have tried Coke and Pepsi with those additional flavours, and I don't really like them. :shrug:

It's the real thing or nothing for me!

I've never seen pepsi with those additional flavors.. I really want to try that Jazz one, the Black Cherry and French Vanilla..

I'm not sure but I thought we only had the lime/lemon pepsi here in the Netherlands. Not interested in that though...

Back
Top Bottom