It's official: I don't want to go to bed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam'sbaby

War Child
...........but i have to because i have to work tomorrow. As usual on Saturday morning I will be getting up early. I will have a very quick breakfast because I couldn't get myself to actually climb out of bed fast enough (when I'm in bed it's extremely hard for me to get out of it), and then I will arrive at work just 5 minutes late(or 7 minutes)......

Am I the only one who finds it so hard to get out of bed to go to work in the morning?????

Adam'sbaby said:
...........but i have to because i have to work tomorrow. As usual on Saturday morning I will be getting up early. I will have a very quick breakfast because I couldn't get myself to actually climb out of bed fast enough (when I'm in bed it's extremely hard for me to get out of it), and then I will arrive at work just 5 minutes late(or 7 minutes)......

Am I the only one who finds it so hard to get out of bed to go to work in the morning?????

Yes yes and again, YES!
I'm always having trouble getting out of bed, even when I've slept in :ohmy: and I'm always always always 5 minutes late for work.

I am basically very lazy.

I want to go to bed. We just bought a 3" thick novafoam mattress topper :drool:

Bonochick said:
What if you woke up without brains? :drool:

I don't think I'd wake up at all if I didn't have my brains where they belong.........in MY HEAD. :uhoh:

OMG, I shouldn't be online now..... I have to be at work in 10 minutes.... Now I'm going to be 10 mintutes late! Oh well, :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom