It's Official# I don't understand men at all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:
I AM F#$#$@#$ing pissed at the opposite gender now.
You guys wouldn't know a good guy if he was stomping up and down on your foot.

Women can be horribly evil and cruel BEASTS.

:|

*hands jeff a bottle of midol*

let's not go there with the generalizations! i think we all know and are capable of finding a nice person.

And you should go to Vegas a week before, MissVD75. With your luck, you?ll meet him in a hotel corridor. :)

thanks hiphop you know what? my prince charming is going to be in Vegas the week before st. paddy's day...but wouldn't you know it i do not have his phone ## :scream: he tried to get me to go out there a week earlier, but i couldn't because of my travels with work and i also told him that i did not want to stand my interference friends up.

Has he called you????

:hug: to everyone. Still not totally understanding my dear opposite gender... but love them anyways.

If you think I understand a Sphinx, you?re on the wrong track. It may seem so sometimes, though. But truly understand?

I was a little angered last night.

Story: I went to see The Donnas. It was a cool show. I was upstairs in the above-21 area, and started talking with this woman who was yelling at her friend (trying to get her attention). Well, her friend be-friended a large group of gay males. So, we are all standing there talking (including my friend Tara who returned from the ladies room by this time) and we were talking about going to see this other band after The Donnas were done.

Well after the show, I found the group, and asked if they were going to go to the other show - one of the women cut me off in mid-sentence and said "Nope...we are not going wherever you are going!" Then she proceeded to pull one of the guys and said "are you attracted to him." Put on the spot, and not exactly knowing how to respond to a question like that when I am not interested in same gender folks, I said "um, well, he has cool hair."

I mean, of what hair he did have, it was cool. But I thought these guys were cool - and have no problem hanging out with a group of gay guys. Well, she started pushing me away and said, "nope, we are not going where you are going."

WHAT A BITCH.

So, I found my friend Tara, and needed a quick counseling session, where I proceeded to get more pissed off. She reminded me that my personality doesn't really fit in with the cold, rigid, stoic Minnesotan culture.

Uggh. So. That was my frustration.

Thanks for letting me rant.

This was just a B-I-T-C-H. I don't think it had anything to do with whether or not she was from Minnesota. She's the kind of person who needs a good kick in the ass. :mad: She belongs in the :reject: and should be thrown out to sea.

Angel said:
Has he called you????

:hug: to everyone. Still not totally understanding my dear opposite gender... but love them anyways.

of course not! :huh: but i really didn't think he would. oh well.

and jeff, man she is a bitch. what she did was uncalled for. you have a right to be mad. i agree she needs to be tossed to the sea inside the reject box! :censored:

oh, i am beginning to understand men more perfectly every day. as soon as you have captured their attention, suddenly they cannot make any more time for you. sure, in the beginning, they will chase you like wolves, but give them enough time, and they're gone. sorry to be so cynical, but it happens every time. just enjoy the run while it lasts...

zonelistener said:
I like when people begin to ignore you.
Don't return phone calls and stuff.
Just pretend you do not exsist.
Can anyone explain this?
Has anyone done this?

I cant explain it but I know the feeling.

hint hint

bonosgirl84 said:
oh, i am beginning to understand men more perfectly every day. as soon as you have captured their attention, suddenly they cannot make any more time for you. sure, in the beginning, they will chase you like wolves, but give them enough time, and they're gone. sorry to be so cynical, but it happens every time. just enjoy the run while it lasts...

i hate that feeling more than anything. its probably why i avoid dating in the first place.

I don't even need to avoid dating!
I can get no date without even trying.
you can probably tell that I have special powers

ummm...*sheepish*

i was just being a girl for a minute there...sorry. someone was waiting up all night to talk to me when i got home tonight...hope he doesn't see this.

*tiptoes out*

Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

I love you = Let's have sex now.

I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?

What's wrong = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.

I love you, too = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!

May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you in the next ten minutes.

Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me.

:| :huh: :|
:huh: :| :huh:
:| :huh: :|

Back
Top Bottom