It's official - I come to this section when there is absolutley nothing else to see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
I admit, It's Official is like my last recourse for finding content on Interference. After the usual snarkyness in EYKIW, after the helpful posts in Technik, it's off to the L-Stand. I get my two cents in, and where else is there?

All those forums in the middle of the list are pretty boring, frankly, no one posts in the music-making forums, so it's off to IO for some randomness.

How did all of you get here, IO krew?

I go to LS first, hit 3 of the sub-forums there (not big on the sports one.) Then I rock on down to IO before stopping by Zoo Confessionals. Somewhere in all that I'll check the gathering threads, but that's new for me and really more of a seasonal thing. After that it's a Dream Out Loud check (if updated, which happens like every 3 days.) Then I'll go to the Technik one. Then journals.

:wave: bg

Yeah ... there is a lot of history to IO.

Not that much of it is relavant today, as many of the "regulars" don't hang around much any more.

flaming reject box

JessicaAnn said:
:wave: bg

Yeah ... there is a lot of history to IO.

When all the threads were numbered and the emperor of io was even more sarcastic than he is now.

One regular I really miss is SF.

it's official is really hit or miss lately. It's really good for a week or two and then it's empty and pointless for another week.

Let's spice it up...everyone who comes into IO should take off their pants....or at least one sock.

It was better when we all wore monkey pants, shoved peanuts up each others noses, while eating guacamole all day.

Oh ... and the numbered threads. Pure bliss.

:drool:

[/sentimentality]

five stars for sf

Numb1075 said:
everyone who comes into IO should take off their pants....or at least one sock.

and they should forget to shave the upper half of their right legs

Lick my spatula

IO is the home of da original interference OGs.

What used to be a forum to post 'official U2 news or happenings' turned into numbered threads and pointless posts, due to lack of usage for the proper reason.

MS Paint :sick:

Spatula lickers :drool:

Flaming reject boxes :combust:

Re: Lick my spatula

Sicy said:

MS Paint :sick:

Flaming reject boxes :combust:
reject.jpg

:sick:

Back
Top Bottom