Its Official # I cant live without interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Just the fact that its been having problems lately makes me really appreciate when its up and working.

:|

i hooked up my own dvd/vcr player with no man's help or no directions. damn im good!

hi sicy:wave:

you friggin rock

So Friday the problems should all be fixed.

flood control

I kept hitting refresh too, and when it still didn't work last night, I went to bed early :| :yawn:

is it fixed now? :huh:

________
I had to call an online friend of mine who lives in another state and email him pics of the back of my vcr, tv, and dvd to get my new DVD player hooked up....I'm a :reject:

Last edited:
I was begining to think vbulletin hated me.
I visit 3 vbulletin boards regularly and all 3 have been on and off the past few days.
All at the same time.
Which leaves my OCD ass hitting refresh a thousand times before giving up.

I'm still in Menominee at my sister's house, and she doesn't have a oomputer, so I'm using her WebTV...it's a little harder to work with. I had to pop in and say hi though...she's behind me, paying bills, sayin, "Stop tyiping so fast, fuckface! It's too loud!" :lmao: :wave:

I love her. :D

Yeah, I got home last night and I wanted check to see if any of my PM's had been received. I tried to log on. I was all :hyper: and then :yell: and then :scream:. So I ate cookies instead. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom