It's Official, I cant differentiate between males and females

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Yes, I've made this mistake twice in the last day. I have issues. I'm scared about any judgement I've ever made in my life now. If I cant tell if someone is a male or female, who's to say I can even tell if the traffic light is green or red.

Speaking of traffic lights, for some reason in Japan they say that the green light is "blue". I never got that, because it is green, just like everywhere else, and they know it is. They call it blue in Japanese though. I dont get it, just like I dont get who's male and who's female.

I'm messed up.

You cant beat yourself up because you cant distinguish male from female on a message board. Its not always that simple.

I :heart: blue traffic lights that look like plants that look like screaming flowers :angry:

i wonder when people are going to start yelling at us

i still get confused about some people too.

i :heart: looking like a blue traffic light that looks like a plant :angry:

I dont care we'll eat their brains

I look in their profiles if I am uncertain

____
I :heart: screaming flowers more than plants that look like blue traffic lights :angry:

and how do you know that what YOU see as green isnt actually blue to some people?

If something is blue....it's actually EVERY other color BESIDES blue since all the other color pigments absorb the light whereas the blue color pigment reflects it

Damn you all, dont confuse me more about those traffic lights. You have no idea how bad that used to bother me.

Ok, I just thought of this too. In Japan, a hotdog is on the breakfast menu. No lie. That blew my mind. That and the traffic lights being called blue thing.

That and once I saw a naked guy in Tokyo suntanning on the sidewalk. That was gross.

hot dogs on the breakfast menu?? :ohmy:

i'm not going to hold it against you for thinking i was a guy...you're not the first, won't be the last, and as sicy said, it can be hard to tell on a message board

they know not to mess with us

i don't know what we're talking about anymore.

__
i :heart: the fact that these :heart: threads are now owhead :heart: things even more than i :heart: blue traffic light plants :angry:

we rule

Hot dogs are gross.

___
I felt that :heart: headache sentences might make us :heart: them more if they were owhead sentences instead of :heart:ing blue traffic lights :angry:

soon we will take over the world

i agree. hot dogs are gross.

___
i :heart: that the owhead makes the headache more :heart:able because we :heart: it more than traffic lights :angry:

I tend to veer off into all different directions when I talk about things. Especially if Japan comes up. Then it's story time, I could go on for days.

I lived in Japan for 2 yrs, and then came back here and minored in Japanese. Then I worked for the last year in the Japan dept of a company just calling Japan and taking calls from Japan. So yeah, I have a plethora of info/stories about Japan/Japanese things.

I like street dogs

you know...the ones they scrape off the streets and sell from those greasy venders

jeez

___
I dont :heart: asssumocrack because he doesnt :heart: to be smart instead I :heart: to hang asscracks from blue traffic lights :angry:

You guys (and girls) are all crazy.

I'm officially very tired. I also feel a sore throat coming on.

Back
Top Bottom