ITS OFFICIAL # I can get a CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could find the larger pic of this one but all I could find was the thumbnail

:cute:

thumb24.jpg

omg I found the cat I want.

sunshine0314.jpg

My name is Sunshine and that's what this sweet kitty will bring into your life. I'm a 1 year old altered female who was stray before coming to PHS/SPCA. I'm a very small kitty with a pretty marbled brown tabby and orange coat. I am mellow and very affectionate - I'll follow you around for cuddles, roll over for belly rubs, and reach out to you with my paw. Don't you want a drop of sunshine in your life? Then come see me!

I HAVE TO GET THIS CAT. I'm calling first thing in the morning to see if she's still there and then I'm hightailing it to the humane society tomorrow right after work. I really wanted to wait till the weekend but this is THE cat I want :banghead:

Please let her still be there :sad:

Altered means fixed/spayed zoney :p

Please send kitty prayers my way!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HER SO BAD.

:happy: I hope that cat is still there!!! Sending good kitty vibes and prayers your way. :cute:

Omigawd Sicy! That's my Pita!! Check it out...

Here's your soon-to-be kitty...
sunshine0314.jpg

Here's Pita sleeping on HER chair. I love it when she sleeps curled up in a ball :heart:
pita8.jpg

And, Pita after I had just woken her up to take a facial picture!
pita9.jpg

I had a dream last night that my friend had a cat, and her cat had one kitten. :laugh: One kitten! Anyway... the little kitten was the cutest white, grey and orange tabby type cat. :der: (*I know nothing about cats). I really wanted this cat, it was the size of a mouse. :cute: However, my friend wouldn't let me have it. :scream:

I don't know why. :(

Stupid dreams......................

Last edited:
FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream: :sad:

Great now I'm fucking crying. Sunshine was adopted on the 15th.

:sad: Im sorry Sicy! :hug: There'll definately be another kitty out there for you. Maybe it's best that you didn't get sunshine cause you know there can only be one like Pita 'round these parts. Heh sorry, just tryin' to make ya smile... hope it worked. *You'll get an even cutier (?) kitty I just know it! :hug:

This process is frustrating. :( I know I'll find a good cat, I was just so happy to see Sunshine because she was exactly everything I wanted. It's hard to get all those specifics in one cat.

Are you able to just go down to the Humane Society or the pound and look at all the kitties in person? I've never had specifics when I look for a new baby - just what feels right in my :heart: when I meet it and play with it.

Yeah.. but I cant get to the shelters till this weekend most likely, when I have a lot of time. I've just been looking at the websites in the meantime.

You're right, I shouldnt be so picky. :(

Back
Top Bottom