ITS OFFICIAL # I can get a CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I wish I could get a big kitty jungle gym for her!! :cute:

I am definatly getting some sort of cat tree :der:

Which reminds me... I saw on amazing animals or whatever that show is, a kitty was home alone and started to choke somehow on her collar... well she knocked the phone off the hook and stepped on the 911 speed dial. :| Not shitting you.. they played the 911 call it was all "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeoowwwwowoowowoww" and the 911 operator was like :ohmy: "this is crazy!! There is a CAT meowing into the phone!" The paramedics went to the house and stopped the kitty from choking. :der:

:crazy:

I saw some at Petco for like $100 :huh: The smaller ones are like $60.. but they like to climb high.. I dont want to get a lame one :angry:

lol. my dad made one for Chi Chi but its just a scratching post.

I have no idea who I could ask to make a nice cat tree .. :shrug:

I'm sure you could, if you had some minor carpentry skills, some old carpet, and a heavy duty staple gun.....

Me = cheap but not that cheap (or motivated) :D

Sicy said:
Which reminds me... I saw on amazing animals or whatever that show is, a kitty was home alone and started to choke somehow on her collar... well she knocked the phone off the hook and stepped on the 911 speed dial. :| Not shitting you.. they played the 911 call it was all "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeoowwwwowoowowoww" and the 911 operator was like :ohmy: "this is crazy!! There is a CAT meowing into the phone!" The paramedics went to the house and stopped the kitty from choking. :der:

:crazy:

smart cat...but if Lassie called the operator would know what the problem was.

edited to say: my bad joke for the day.....but it made me laugh.

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
I'm sure you could, if you had some minor carpentry skills, some old carpet, and a heavy duty staple gun.....

Me = cheap but not that cheap (or motivated) :D

good point. :der:

I did not think that far ahead.

ohhhh...then you wouldn't get that...

Lassie and timmy would go out for adventures doing dumb things like playing with mountain lions or playing around a bear trap. well, when timmy would get in trouble he made Lassie go get help. So Lassie would go off and get the town cop or timmys mom. Lassie would then bark several times to tell them the mess timmy got into and who ever she was barking to would know what the problem was. "What timmy is getting attacked by lions." "what girl, Timmy got stuck in a bear trap. Show us where he is" It just got to be a joke that everyone knew what Lassie was saying(barking)....

Sicy said:
:cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

what happened to max? :(

Old Age...he was 18 :( He truely had nine lives...he wasn't even expected to live because his mother abandoned him and the rest of the litter. We nursed him with condensed milk in an eye dropper and kept him in a shoe box. Then he got pnemonia really bad once that the meds that the vet gave him would either cure him or kill him.

He was an awesome cat..he loved to hunt, usually bunnies, squirrels, the occasional deer, my ankes.

Last edited:
Moxie :heart:
Moxie0207.jpg

Foo is cute too :slant:

But Purrfect is exactly what I want, talkative, affectionate, short hair female tabby :scream:

If only she was young :sad:

I'm going to go nuts when I go to look at the cats :der:

I think they purposely dont advertise the kittens because they know they'll have no problem finding homes for them.. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom