it's official i bought VS Amber Romance thanks to APRIL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
yeah so i wanted to see what all of the fuss is about regarding this Victoria Secret lotion. so i bought a small bottle of Amber Romance during lunch today. Now mind you, I am not big on vanilla so the scent is giving me a little bit of a headache. :angry: but i will admit this scent is starting to grow on me. :yes:

anyway, i have a question. my co-workers and i were talking about this. Does vanilla scent lotions and perfumes turn guys on?

feedback please, because now i am curious.

Last edited:
When I visited John, I had yummy lipstick called Vanilla Bean...let's just say that the lipstick never stayed on for very long. :kiss:

He also bought me some vanilla perfume the Christmas before last...we both enjoyed it very much! :drool:

meegannie said:
I have that same lipstick, BC!

$3 a pop, and they smell/taste soooooo good...I have tons of them! :kiss:

Grapefully...Vanilla Bean...Bursting Berries...Peach Zinger...Tropical Breeze...mmmm....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bonochick said:

$3 a pop, and they smell/taste soooooo good...I have tons of them! :kiss:

Grapefully...Vanilla Bean...Bursting Berries...Peach Zinger...Tropical Breeze...mmmm....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

what brand?? what brand?!?!??!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:der: to the both of you!

;)

as far as why are we all single, who the hell knows! :scream: maybe because i become paranoid and freak guys out by not trusting them. anyway, that belongs in a different thread.

in the mean time, i am replacing my perfume with vanilla scents and stocking up on lotion! :flirt: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom