it's official i bought VS Amber Romance thanks to APRIL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i own and cherish:

VS Amber romance:
bubble bath, lotion, body spray

B&BW Vanilla bean
Lotion and body spray

B&BW warm vanilla sugar(My FAVE:drool: )
Body wash, lotion, and the fancy body spray

French vanilla kiss candy kisses lip balm.

I think i smell pretty darn good.....and yet i have nobody:(

OH another good one i neglected...(interestingly the one i've been using EVERY DAY since Xmas :huh: )

B&BW Lavender Vanillla....

I have too much of this darn stuff.

so i wore the Amber Romance fragrance out last night and ran my own little experiment. lol. i met about 6 guys at this one bar last night and asked them if the smell of vanilla that i was wearing was a turn on. 5 out 6 of the guys i asked said yes. lol and the one who said no told me that he is turned on by girls who wear knee high boots. of course i was wearing those boots. he was going for brownie points with that comment and it worked. he and i hung out for the rest of the night. he paid for every drink that my friends and i were having and even bought me 6 roses. :D :flirt: needless to say we are going out on a date in a few weeks when i go to NC for work. thanks April your mention of this lotion was a hit for me last night. ;)

Last edited:
Heh. not really a secret weapon...but most of the girls I know really like when I wear the VS cologne for men. It might be a better weapon if the name wasn't so stupid, though: Very Sexy for Men. :der:

Back
Top Bottom