Its Official - I BLAME the person who used aftershave/perfume in chat-up lines!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Ok, so Im standing in a Music Shop checkin out the half-price CDs for sale and as Im swanning round the stand and everytime I pass this certain guy standing there in jeans, bomber jacket and cap on, I get a whiff of really gorgeous aftershave off him, right?

So, Im like passing round him three times........thinking....'Thats GOOOOORgeous!, I would love to get that for my brother (so that he could smell nice :D)! But time was moving on and I just found myself lifting and purchasing couple of CDs. And as Im standing at the counter getting this dealt with I see same guy standing by door looking at more, and I just thought 'Ah b*gger it, must go ask!'

So I approached this guy and just plainly said "Excuse me, this will sound weird to ask but may I ask what aftershave you are wearing?" He goes...........................:)lmao:.)............."Er I couldn't tell ya luv, I just wake up and slap any old thing on!"..........and I reply, "ah, it was just lovely, and I was going to get it for my brother" and he just kept saying "No idea, some square bottle".
So, left it at that and left shop.

Five or so mins later, right? Im heading round Town Centre and cut down towards clock and suddenly I see him start to come round the corner, right? But the jeans to my left in the shop window caught my attention for seconds....when I looked up he wasn't around, right?
So I walk on round the corner to carry on heading to where Im heading and there I see him in the far distance running away from me as fast as possible!!!! :lmao:

He must have seen me standing there and thought I would see him and run over and ask him out or something, because of what I'd said!

HONESTLY!

SO I BLAME THE PERSON WHO STARTED THE 'WHAZZAT UR SMELLIN OF LUV?' LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause from now on I feel I cant ask anyone without it being thought of as a 'pushy-pushy - fancy me you b*llock'.

:mad: :scream:

T'was funny thou.
:D

Last edited:
he would be a big smelly loser if he ran from you, maddie. :down:

maybe he had just shoplifted some CDs and he was running from the cops?

Back
Top Bottom