it's official#i am unavailable right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night was fabulous. You are my goddess. Please say you will see me again.

*click*

This is Kelly, the nurse at Dr. Smith's office calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3pm to discuss your *cough* problem

*Hi i'm calling from WIN A FREEEEEEEEEEEE VACATION! You have won a vacation to Antartica. All you have to do is buy $100,000,00 worth of property. Please call 1-800-we-steal

Just get a regular mailbox. They work really nice. I hear voices come out of mine.

I do! Not to mention the stamps constantly asking me to lick them, even though they are self-adhesive.

Yo, uhh mike, they say you can't put a young head on old shoulders...that may be true, but i'll tell you what man, ENJOY YOUR YOUTH, enjoy your health...once you reach a certain age, bob, things start creaking...you think oh well, you'll get over it, but your head starts to hurt like mine, your neck starts achin'...right arlene? Huh? I said, enjoy your youth when you're his age!! BEEP....

"good evening. this is the bellagio hotel. a suite has been reserved in your name courtesy of mr.headsonsticks. please call our reservations hotline to book your suite. the toll free number is 1-800-143-8239."

doDOdo

If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, hang up, and then dial the operator.

"Hi Ken, this is Barbie! Skipper gave the thumbs up on the threesome. Woooo-hoooo!"

hello, this is a telemarketer...i am trying to sell you something you don't need, but you will save a lot of money. if you would like to try our product, please press 1 at the beep. i'm sorry, i do not understand.

*this is an automated message... your call that you did not make, did not go through... please try again, when you're here.

Back
Top Bottom