It's Official: I am the biggest Radiohead fan alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calluna said:
Holy shit! That is very cool! Be sure to tell us all about it later.

Oh I will. Unless whatever brains I have left haven't seeped out of my head at that point.

See ya'll later! :wave:

Too bad you're missing tonight's show. I mean, don't you think Radiohead's biggest fan would go to all THREE shows in southern Calif.?

(Actually, I don't, I just had nothing better to post at this point and time.)

Ody said:
Too bad you're missing tonight's show. I mean, don't you think Radiohead's biggest fan would go to all THREE shows in southern Calif.?

(Actually, I don't, I just had nothing better to post at this point and time.)

Don't I know...
Seeing as how i spent so much damned money on the LA/SD shows, I couldn't realy afford to go tonigt as well. S'ok, i'll survive.

Have fun.

I won't be posting anymore till Monday, after I have seen Radiohead in a very close proximity.

YEA?

yes.

not going to any shows any time soon (they've already passed through my neck of the woods) but i watched "7 television commercials" today and enjoyed it thoroughly.

they came. they rocked. la & sd. omg. i met thom yorke. see my review in JTB&C rh review thread.

fuck yea.

i got the san diego soundboard bootleg if anyone wants it.
coooooooooooome and get it!

:dance:

I WANT TO SEE THEM TONIGHT!

SOMEONE FIND ME TICKETS!

NOW NOW NOW!

PLEASE HELP MEEEEE

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSE! :hyper: :combust:

please :reject:

NYC
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

I NEED TICKETS!!!!

HELP!

I just called my dad...he is going to find out how late the busses run from NY back to my neighborhood.

I'm interested HOS, but don't talk to me about torrents or B and Ps because I don't know what they are or how to use them! Call me an amateur but I was lurking over at ateaseweb trying to find links to mp3s of the Seattle show and all I found was some huge shitstorm about shn vs. mp3 and torrents and arrogant tapers and everyone fighting with everyone else. Now I remember why I'm not a member of that forum. I was so spoiled back in the days when bear woud just find the links for me and I didn't have go through all this shit.

Ok that's my rant for today.

Thanks Digi, you can try to explain it to me if you want but I should say that I use Mac OS 9. I'm not even sure if I am able to do that stuff on my computer. I do have digital cable though.

Zoney, I hope you get tickets to the show.

Calluna said:
I'm interested HOS, but don't talk to me about torrents or B and Ps because I don't know what they are or how to use them! Call me an amateur but I was lurking over at ateaseweb trying to find links to mp3s of the Seattle show and all I found was some huge shitstorm about shn vs. mp3 and torrents and arrogant tapers and everyone fighting with everyone else. Now I remember why I'm not a member of that forum. I was so spoiled back in the days when bear woud just find the links for me and I didn't have go through all this shit.

Ok that's my rant for today.

how `bout i just burn you a copy of the show on cd?
yeah, that should do the trick.

I think I am rivlaing HOS for this title. I mean, I know you got tickets for two shows and got to meet them.....but you haven't logged any miles, really.

I flew out to Vancouver to see them (although, did not see them), drove four hours to Wisconsin to see them, and then flew to NY to see them.

Pick up the slack, man!!!!

:wave: Calluna!

zoney! said:
I think I am rivlaing HOS for this title. I mean, I know you got tickets for two shows and got to meet them.....but you haven't logged any miles, really.

I flew out to Vancouver to see them (although, did not see them), drove four hours to Wisconsin to see them, and then flew to NY to see them.

Pick up the slack, man!!!!

:wave: Calluna!

ok, well check THIS out:

i'm trying to get ahold of tix to see them in London. is that far enough? :wink:

btw...no one comes close to rivaling my dedication/obsessive feelings toward this band.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom