It's Official # I am confused and crazy right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
Dude, it's been all summer + all current school year since I've logged in, I think. Except maybe september before my comp. broke. Just sayin' so's to let you know i missed it here. Although my actions may not have shown it. It's been weirdness lately.

Also, my crazy family is crazy. I was grampsmagee. I hate my spanish class. I'm on academic probation. I'm still living in a dorm. I still can't really speak french. montreal is all snowy. I went to the football game yesterday, my team lost 22-0

I was listening to U2 after I called my parents and told them to F.O.A.D, only I used much cleaner language. They're the kind of parents who are like children...I was mad at them because they called and told me that they were sick of my aunt and my cousin, who need help right now. I am a hypocrite. I couldn't find Zoo Confessionals, sorry, the new layout still has me thrown a bit. I'm also mad about the DrunkenMom phenomenon. I should be reading Garcia-Marquez right now. In spanish. because in translation just isn't hard enough...where am I going to live this summer???

and other fun insanity. Bye fer now.

I speak French and Spanish...no wait i try to but i cant and my Irish sucks beyond belief

I hate school it sucks

Too many homeworks

I cant wait to leave

I have never seen you about bbug

the forum is nice

Hello :wave:

im sorry you're having a bad time :hug:

Back
Top Bottom