It's Official - Happy Anniversary Darling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:angry: annual bumped threads :angry:

sorry for the mistake :reject:

Happy FIVE years!!!! :wave:

When will Mr. Bonosloveslave start posting? You know, he's gonna have to use that screen name.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW: he followed a strict diet with fruits, yoghurt, and ummm... fruits. Seems to work with Karls, Naomi told me Mr. Chanel reduced his weight like that - it?s always about the.. fruits.

It?s always a pleasure to talk to your wife and you, Mr. BAW ;) :wave:

:hug: to Karl... oh boy you made it big time (I?m sure he?s proud) :up:

I'll try to get him to register one of these days, although I don't know that he'll go for "Mr LoveSlave" (maybe bethsloveslave? :hmm: ) - if I can get him to post once, I think he could get hooked when he sees that people already know who he is and post/talk to him....

And Mr BAW, we actually have both been doing Atkins since July - I'm down about 15 lbs, he's down about 30. It's been a huge help to be doing this together, makes it much easier for cooking and going out to eat etc. :)

:angry:

Why are there no super mods around when you need them to approve a new registration?? Or do I have to wait for Elvis to get around to it? :angry:

We had a nice night in, watched Paycheck on the 65 inches of glory - Ben Affleck is such wonderful eye candy :drool:

Mr. LoveSlave also had a lovely surprise of a clean house for me, talk about speaking my love language! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom