It's Official Hallelujah, Happy Day, all that good shit.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I GOT A JOB TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

it's the one i interviewed for yesterday, and the people are really great and it's a new position so it'll be kind of cool cause they'll want my input for stuff but there are no benefits but it's ok cause my mom can get me a plan through where she works so i can still kinda have medical coverage so it's no worries and it's in a building i've worked in before and i still have friends there and i go in monday for paperwork and i'll prolly start monday after thanksgiving and i'm so happy i could cry and omg i am so happy i DID cry, right after i got off the phone and mom and i did the happy dance and i love you all each and every one of you and omg i'm hyperventilating so hard....

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristina, are there still tickets left for the vines show? :flirt:

YAY!!!!!!!

I am soooo happy for you girl!! :hug: :hug: That is really exciting.

So.............VEGAS !!!!!????!!!!! :scream: :hyper:

But, I have to kick your ass for horizontal scroll. :|

OMFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!! That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Now.......for ME to find a job..........:sigh: :mad:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I think I'll have a drink tonight to celebrate your new job!!!!!!! :D

____
:wave: Yeah, that will be my excuse!

i scared my mom when i cheered for you

april that is awesome!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hug: :hug: :hug:

CELLLLLLLLL-
A-
BRATE
GOOD TIMES
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! WATERS ALL AROUND ON ME!!!!!

:dance:

WOW! YAY!

YIPPEE!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR WHAT MUST SEEM LIKE AGES.

:dance: :) :laugh: :hyper:

I HOPE YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR NEW JOB.

THAT HAS A NICE RING TO IT....NEW JOB!!!

What fucking wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April!!!!!! Call me tonight!!! I'll be home cos I suck--I have lots of work to do. But call me and we can talk about The Vines, your job, and other good stuff. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*call me*

:sexywink:

Re: Re: Kickass!!

Bonochick said:

Yeah...because she spilled 'em on herself. :D

LMAO!!

You guys, thank you SO much for all the great thoughts and well wishes. I don't know where I'd be without y'all over this last almost year. :hug:

I'm nervous as hell, I don't know when my first day is yet, like I said probably the Monday after Thanksgiving, but it's gonna feel STRANGE to get back to the grind after so much time off!!! LOL :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I knew it wouldn't take much longer!!!!!
This is so fantastic in so many ways.

It had to happen soon. And it did!

Well done sweetie!! I'm so happy for you.

:hug:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

With a title of the thread like that, I immediately thought "is this about the job?"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! WE KNEW YOU CAN DO IT!

CONGRATS SWEETPEA!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!! :happy: You've been thru so much and tried sooo hard and I just KNEW this was going to happen for you!! I'm squealing for you down here in Florida.

:hug: April :hug:

You did it, girlfriend!! :heart: Talk to you later!!!

btw, i got fucking awesome piccies at the concert last night, i was front row :drool: oh.. and yeah.. Fab shaved his head. he has a caesar buzz cut now.

Last edited:
omg girl, nooooo, all that beautiful hair!!!!!

HelloAngel said:
btw, i got fucking awesome piccies at the concert last night, i was front row oh.. and yeah.. Fab shaved his head. he has a caesar buzz cut now.

Thanks, Noodle!!!!! :heart:

I'm still in my pjs.
In a few I'm gonna get ready cause mom's coming home soon to take me shopping :heart: and then to lunch. I'm listening to new Peter Gabriel on internet radio and I wanna cry cause it's so beautiful. :sad: But I'm so happy this weekend, cause now I can actually BUY the new PG album, woohoo!!. :dance:

OMG, I cannot wait to see them, hotdamn girl. :drool: :drool: But now I'm all sad cause Fab shaved his head but shaved heads can be totally hot, um, yeah...ok, VERY hot on the right guy *whistles :silent: :angel: :flirt:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THIS IS SO GREAT!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! GO SHOPPING AND HAVE A BLAST WITH YOUR MOM!!! I'LL STOP USING CAPS AT ANY MOMENT NOW!!

Gah. This is so freaking wonderful. Enjoy this, girl. You deserve it. :)

:hug: April :hug:

Congratulations April!!!!!

fireworks3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom