It's Official H&M Slut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yaaaayyy!!!! They're finally opening a store here in DC (Georgetown)! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Spring 2003!!!! Can't wait!

The only place where I can get cool blouses, bags, etc. for $9.00! Well, if I'm lucky.

logo.gif

And OMG, it's gonna be in the mall right by my office. :ohmy:

Now, if only they bring MANGO clothes to the US. :hmm: I miss Mango....:(

Last edited:
OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD!

*jumps up and down in exagerrated motions*

Arrgghhh :mad:

I am superbly jealous :madspit:

I hate seeing their stuff in mags and the mag says 'find it at hm.com' but you can't order their stuff online :banghead:

I am so cheap and their stuff is so cool and cute for so cheap......

Uh ok. What store is it like. I have never heard of it. do they have a site to give me and idea?

Never heard of it.. but I bet its like a Forever 21 or something.

I :heart: cheap sexy clothes

H&M is a Swedish brand of clothes. It's in Europe and in North America...NY and Boston.

No, they don't actually sell sexy stuff (their website right now won't attest to it though :D...H&M.com). They're regular clothes, but really cool. When I go to their stores in NY, I have to be there at 10AM sharp, 'cause the line for the fitting rooms get really long.

I go to VP(i think that's what it's callled) to get my club shirts

Ya, never heard of it either. Although, i'm a guy and we don't care much about clothing stores! :der:

baby likes my tight shirts!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Girls love it when their guys dress nice. :drool: :drool:

I do my best! When I do go I make sure get some nice clothes!

H&M should pay me for this

When H&M hits the West Coast, you and daafish can get your :drool:esque clothes.

damn H&M better get to texas or so help me.........

H&M is always in InStyle magazine, so I went to their website and can't order their shite. That makes me mad. I want it.:der:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
H&M is always in InStyle magazine, so I went to their website and can't order their shite. That makes me mad. I want it.:der:

that's exactly what i was thinking. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom