It's Official Guys in my town..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
SUCK AND ARE MEAN!!!!

I really like this guy and so i got the nerve to go up to him and ask him on date and he didnt even acknowledge me and then as soon i was leaving he started laughing and saying how pathetic i was.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why do i like guys that are so mean!!!

what's wrong with me!!!

(my last complaint)

what can I say?
I'm not gonna pick up for us

we suck

most of us anyway
there are glimmers of hope!

to make matters worse im constantly getting asked by EVERYONE IN MY :censored: FAMILY why dont I have a relationship yet

and tonight my sister even aked me if I have had sex yet or not!!!!!!! :mad: :censored:

ITS NONE OF HER :censored: :censored: :censored: BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

bear lives 3 hours from me.

*adds that those are only the men from one town in Ontario.

All other Canadian men are wankers.

blarg. the guys who are mean to you beautiful people are NOT worth your time.

guys shat on me for years before i learned to respect myself enough to not give them the time of day anymore.

That is seriously fucked up.

You dont want to go out with that asshole anyway.

i agree. interference needs to be one big-ass state where we can all be close to each other, hop on over to each other's houses, borrow a cup of sugar, would be nice...

*knocks on bears door-#69 IO street* Yah i need some er...eggs. I';m making a cake.

bear: :angry: *hands me a can opener and slams door*

me: WTF?

Yah i dont get it either. This is IO street.

Re: I feel skinny today

daisybean said:
Definately....we should all buy a small state like Rhode Island and live there. But then again things prolley wouldn't change...all the guys would go for the hot girls here. :slant:

Daisy, I demand you to stop it this instant. I've seen yer pic, you ARE hot!!!!! :rant:

:hug:

lol@ Tiff......IO Street would fucking rule so hard.

icelle said:
i agree. interference needs to be one big-ass state where we can all be close to each other, hop on over to each other's houses, borrow a cup of sugar, would be nice...

*scandalized*

I'll be at the neighborhood Starbucks with my gingerbread latte and a morning edition of NME for good measure.

who shall join me for morning coffee and good convo?

Re: I feel skinny today

daisybean said:
Definately....we should all buy a small state like Rhode Island and live there. But then again things prolley wouldn't change...all the guys would go for the hot girls here. :slant:

We'll drive away all the hot girls then. :madspit: We have Sicy and April to lead the operation. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom