It's Official# Goose egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:scream: I hit my head so hard yesterday I can't see straight. It is throbbing and the pain... :sad: I fear I may have a mild concussion. :|

:der: I have had two concussions in my life already..... I think if I were to have another I will permanently be like this --> :crack:

I feel very stoned. :slant:

I was walking down the stairs on my parents boat and decided to jump the last one... but jumped up and hit the wooden door frame instead full blast.

I feel nauxious :barf:

... and no April. The Canucks will win tomorrow.

:hug: have you been to the doc yet? If you're feeling nauxious, maybe you should go if you haven't been :huh:

thats always a bad sign if you feel nauseous after hitting your head. angel get yourself checked if you can. it sounds like a concussion(SP?). hope you feel better soon:hug:

The amount of head injuries I've had in my life is embarrassing. One time, I fainted and cracked my head on the edge of a desk as I fell. After hearing of how many times I'd conked my head in the past, they decided I better have a cat scan. We were all relieved that I didn't have any damage after all that I'd put my noggin through. :laugh:

I also cracked it a good one last weeked in the bathroom at the bar...holy hell that hurt...:crack:

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I wouldn't mess around with this ? go see a doctor. If you already had two concussions, you've done something more than just bang your head. The effect is somewhat cumulative.

Back
Top Bottom