It's official #going to be a sucky weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

easytiger

New Yorker
I can't go home for the weekend because I have to study for a calculus early midterm.

roomie#1 is going away for the weekend. again.
roomie#2's parents are coming to visit on Saturday; they're going to be out for the whole day.
boyfriend* also going home because he's broke.
might go visit engineering/comp-sci geek friends if they're not going home too... but that would mean I have to go all the way to the other side of campus.

as if there wasn't nothing to do on campus already.

:sad:

the sale on the foreclosure is tomorrow, and apparently whoever buys it could want us out as soon as saturday. so after tomorrow we'll just be living on borrowed time.

anyway, easytiger, since you have to take the midterm, i'd look at the fact that your roomies and boyfriend are going home as a blessing. like bls said, it gives you the opportunity to put your undivided attention to studying. boy do i ever know how much doing poorly on a midterm can screw up the rest of a semester! :laugh:

good luck on the midterm! :wave:

sorry to hear that Khanada :sad:

I guess all the free time is a blessing... but it'll be lonely around here :(
though mother is coming to visit on Sunday to bring me some real food and other nice things, so it'll be just a sucky Saturday :|

sucky saturdays are no fun when you cant think of anything to do. or everything sounds really dull.
maybe try and get stuff done that you otherwise never have time for.
hope you're not too bored!

:hug: khan.

:(

zonelistener said:

Makes "being lonely at college" look kinda dumb.

Yeah

:hug: Khanada :hug:

My weekend is just me going out - then visiting my aunt in hospital because she needed another operation to remove another tumour then I'll go driving and get ready for uni.

Back
Top Bottom