It's Official #God save us all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wore really dark eyeshadow and purple lipstick today when we went to the store. I feel moody today. :|

I used to NEVER even step out of my room unless I was wearing makeup and had fixed my hair. Now I don't usually do either on the weekends and I leave for work with my hair wet and just let it air dry on weekdays. I have an ENTIRE closet full of clothes I've either worn once or never worn at all (half of them still have tags on them) because I have no one to impress around here and I'd rather keep my favourite clothes in good condition so I can wear them when I care what I look like. :slant: Yesterday one of my coworkers was making fun of me because I don't use any hair products. :crazy:

Am I :coocoo:?

i don't think you're :coocoo:

i thought of you today. i was in this store with my mom and sister and i saw these little glass pengies. i yelled, "pengies, pengies, pengies!"

my mom and sister kind of looked at me like this: :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Kat, I strongly suggest going out tonight. You gotta break out of this funk you're in. :hug:

I went to the mall and Wal*Mart earlier tonight, so I was out already.

Besides, Matt is out of town until the 12th, and he's my only friend in the area (you're 2 hours away, so I don't consider you "in the area"...but you know what I mean...even though he still lives a half hour away).

I'm rambling. :|

Here's a picture of a dress I bought on sale in England and haven't worn yet :love: :
33649%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E2323364794887ot1lsi

That's realy pretty, but be sure to cut off the string hanging from the hem before you wear it. :silent:

Oh, I am glad you found it funny! I was worried after I posted it that it may have sounded rude. :reject:

I wore this new jacket to work last month, and I had one of those plastic strings hanging off of it, and nobody fucking told me. :mad:

I'm also notorious for leaving the sticker on the back of my jeans. Nobody ever tells me cuz they think it's funny. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom